“Best Italian in GI”

Dining options: Reservations
Kearney, Nebraska
“Best Italian in GI”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Eat here all the time. Skip Olive Garden and come here instead. So much better Italian food and the rolls are the best.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank J J

Nebraska
“Great food”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Nice aymosphere and great food. Nice bar area and a good place to meet up with friends like we do about once a month there. Friendly staff and people.

• Visited February 2013
Lincoln, NE
“Better Than I'd Expect”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Why give money to a chain (Olive Garden) down the road when the food is tastier and hotter here? First time visit and we enjoyed it immensely. Good service.

• Visited March 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was very impressed with the dinner I had recently at Napoli's. They started you out with some wonderful bread and herbed olive oil for dipping, then I had their Taste of Italy combination of chicken, lasagna, and manicotti. It came with a fresh side salad, and was served smothered in a wonderful cream/marinara sauce. The chicken was the best; the lasagna was just so-so. But I did enjoy it all, and the waitress really went out of her way to make sure I was enjoying my meal.

For dessert I had a slice of cheesecake to go - it obviously wasn't homemade, but it was very good.

Overall, I really liked the food, and I'm looking forward to dining there again the next time I'm in Grand Island.

• Visited January 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“There is good Italian in the Midwest!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for a couple days and had heard from someone to try this place out.
Do yourself a favor and skip Olive Garden! In Omaha there are many good Italian places but this is just as good as the best in Omaha. Spoke with the owner over lunch. Very friendly and discussed how they prepare their sauces. After eating there you know the sauces didn't come from cans. Great lunch values. I'll be back here whenever I'm back in grand island!