“very good comfort food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The waiter was very professional. I felt like he had been trained in New York or a big city, he made us feel at home and special.

1  Thank Jill C

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We love that it is all fresh and homemade! We enjoy going here every once in a while when we are looking for good Itailian food!

1  Thank PandaBear85
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I'm not sure what all the hoopla is about this restaurant. The food was average at best, and my server had no concept of timing a meal. EVERYTHING came out at once - the appetizer, salad and entree. Thank goodness I didn't order dessert, or it probably would have been served as a topping on my entree!!!

Some reviews admonished going here instead of Olive Garden. At least I know that my food will be consistently good at Olive Garden. I've never had crunchy mostaccioli in a pesto/olive oil garlic sauce...until Napoli's. An underwhelming experience. Won't make it a priority on my restaurant list here.

P.S. - I'd list their website - if only they had the good sense to HAVE a website.

3  Thank CapizG
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went there last night and had a wonderful meal! I would Highly recommend, "Tony's Special", a fine mix of spaghetti noodles, some crushed red peppers,chunks of chicken, dried red tomatoes, some other yummy seasoning, mixed in a red wine sauce and 'tantalizing' red sauce. Outrageous, if I do say so myself.
My counterpart's meals looked just as delicious and appealing and I think they, as well as me, found the portions quite large (good 'doggy bag' take-home place).
It was Monday night so very quiet with only about 15 people eating but that was okay after a busy day. It is a very appealing atmosphere with a comfortable bar setting and I do believe it was smoke free which appeals to me ALOT!
For a nice evening out, I Highly Recommend Napoli's and can confidently say you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank fgorolls
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I thoroughly enjoy the whole experience of food, service and atmosphere. The calamari is the best I have ever had.

1  Thank Deb19560