“Best place I stay!”

Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Grand Island
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I spend 150 nights a year in hotels and this is the best place I stay by far. Great staff and a beautiful facility. They really do their best to make sure they take care of me. If you are coming to Grand Island this is the best in town!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Marc M
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 25, 2014

An above average, well kept, up to date, well-equipped (internet, fitness center, free breakfast) facility. On the outskirts of town, but still within 10 minutes of downtown in this small city. Good access to I-80. Helpful staff. Only demerits are: beds too soft, sound insulation poor (noise from neighboring rooms, hallways could be intrusive at times).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Very clean and comfortable rooms. Staff is very nice. They have a pretty good breakfast, although they replaced the waffle maker with a pancake machine which kind of bummed me out. The exercise equiptment is a little outdated, but still in good working order.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I spent the night with our 2 grandkids and had an awesome time. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. My grandkids could not get enough of the swimming pool which was everything you could ask for. The water in both the pool and the hot tub was perfect. Another plus was the hot breakfast in the morning. It had all the choices you could want, including the first ever that I have seen, automatic pancake making machine. It was as much fun to watch it work as it was to eat the pancakes. This is a motel to go back to.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Matt R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that that you had a great stay and your grand kids enjoyed the pool area. I am very proud of my property and am always glad to read these reviews. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Matthew C. Ripp

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stayed at this facility while in the area for the annual Sandhill Crane migration. Great value: clean, professional staff, modern facility and easy to access from the interstate. The front desk clerk (can't remember her name) was very helpful and professional. The breakfast was the usual "free" breakfast at this type of hotel, but a cut above. The room was very clean and surprisingly quiet given that we were on the first floor not far from the lobby. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing our property. I am glad that you stayed with us and found it to be a great value. I hope that will stay with us again soon.

Matthew C. Ripp

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Loved this hotel! We only stayed one night, the room was very inviting. We were really impressed with the comfort of the bed and the quality of the linens. Breakfast was good, I only wish I would have tried the automatic pancake maker. I saw it after I had finished my breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shelley Z
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our spend 120-150 nights a year on the road and this is the best place I stay! The service and the staff is great and the facility is fantastic. I have never had a bad experience at this location. Great place!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business