“Surprising meal in a small town place”
Review of Mongolian Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mongolian Grill
Ranked #89 of 136 Restaurants in Grand Island
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This Mongolian grille location was a bit of a shock for such a small town. Situated on the west side of town near to the shopping mall the restaurant resides in a converted Pizza Hut building. The food was very tastey and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Never ever will I go to Mongolian Grill in G.I. nor will I recommend it to anybody. The food was okay, but my family got food poisoning after eating there. The service was terrible, the lady serving us was not nice at all. The floor and chairs were sticky. Terrible. The bathrooms are filthy and you can see the dirt on everything!

1  Thank Hunter717
Reviewed December 21, 2010

The owner/manager of this place is absolutely rude and disrespectful. Was cussing at another customer in front of our family. We had children with us. Told us they were closing early. Had no selection of food for the money, refused to refund the money. No customer service and no respect for other human beings. I wouldn't eat here if I was dying from starvation.

1  Thank RoseKay88
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I went there with a friend for her birthday and thought the place to be odd. You take your food raw and put it on your plate and then they cook it on a grill in front of you. They have many different oils that are supposed to change the flavor of your food so I tried many different ways but the food seemed to taste the same each time I went to the grill. Also the layout of the buffet was odd and hard to get back in line if there was someone already there. I'm not sure I would eat there again.

1  Thank dannyworker
Reviewed March 11, 2010

Choose your own meat, veggies, noodles, etc and it's grilled for you w/out MSG. Choice of small, medium or large bowls. Very tasty!

1  Thank Anne1211