“Not impressed”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Asheville, North Carolina
“Not impressed”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I had never had a runza before but heard that this was the quintessential Nebraska food experience so I was eager to try one. I was not impressed. I am hoping that the reason for this is that it is a fast food local franchise and that a "real" runza exists out there and is worth the hype. Next time I travel through Nebraska, I will be looking for something better.

• Visited August 2013

Stratford, Iowa
“great Nebraska food!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had never heard of Runza's before, but those sandwiches are worth the stop! Burgers are also just as tasty as any other fast food restaurant's.

Visited July 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“What???”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is one of the first times Trip Advisor has lead us astray. This was a very disappointing visit. Being rated the number 1 restaurant in Gothenburg we were really looking forward to our meal. But, I think they missed on this one. The service was quick and the food was hot, but a Runza is not all that.

Visited July 2013
Great Falls, Montana
“Ohhhhh, so good!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

As we headed to Lincoln, NE we stopped at an old favorite RUNZA! We decided to try the burgers instead of the usual Runza. They were delicious. The staff was pleasant and fast. The clerk had the burgers and onion rings at the table before I got back from washing my hands.

• Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Homemade hamburgers”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Runza, a Nebraska fast food chain, specializes in "runzas", homemade rolls with the meat mixed with cabbage stuffed inside and baked. But we love their fresh homemade hamburgers. The French fries are very good also. If you like to eat healthy, we recommend their Berry Chicken Salad. They also have a daily choice of homemade soup. It's hard to find a better fresh meal especially if you need something in a hurry.

Visited April 2013