“Great place”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Fremont
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great place”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was a little leery about booking here; the map looked to be on the outskirts of the town, but turned out to be a very nice, clean hotel with friendly and accommodating staff. The room was big and half the price that the HI Express there wanted for our 6 night stay. We will definitely being staying there again on our next trip to Fremont!

Room Tip: Front rooms have a good view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Orange, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having read the other recent reviews, I find myself asking if I stayed at the same hotel as others who reviewed this hotel. I found the property to still be well maintained. I had a first floor room, with two queen beds. I found the beds to be firm, but comfortable. I didn't have any maintenance or cleanliness issues with the room, or common areas of he hotel either. My wife and daughter used the pool this time, and my wife (but not daughter) found it to be to cold for her liking. This hotel has coffee and tea available in the lobby at all times. They also appear to place cookies out in the evening. When we arrived around 8 p.m., there was only one left, and they were never replenished. So, if you want any cookies, arrive earlier. Breakfast was very good, especially with the variety. I enjoyed talking with the breakfast hostess, until her boss (hotel manager?) interrupted and ended our conversation while I was in mid-sentence. So, I can see how some could feel that their might be some rudeness. It apparently starts at the top! Would I stay here again? If the price was right I would. I used a rewards night, as otherwise I feel they're overpriced among their competitors.

Room Tip: Good hotel to use a rewards night at. But, if you are able to get a better rate at one of their com...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank wmjcameron
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times and this most recent stay was not so good. The 1st floor room was really noisy and not that clean. This place needs a refurbishment ASAP. The staff is great and super friendly but we won't be staying there again anytime soon.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ELM303
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice place to stay good beds flat screen TV which I love updated hotels good Wi-Fi good service great continental breakfast biscuits gravy sausage link sausage patties make your own waffles good stuff but I do have one complaint "NOT enough plugins in the room"

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Kyle B
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Wouldnt let my dog sleep in conditions like this...the floors left my socks black and the comfertors had stains on them...the shower door looked like it hadnt been cleaned for months...what has happend that no one takes pride in what they do anymore..how hard can it be to clean a room...

• Stayed August 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Location close to the highway, but quiet. Room decent and clean, although bathroom fan was very loud. Shower in the room only, but not a problem for us. The breakfast was good with little protein, but you could make your own waffles. The breakfast attendant was very nice and helpful, but the rest of the staff did not even want to make eye contact. I had an issue with the rate quoted to me online and the front desk person could not make any adjustment even with my printed documentation. However, when I called the general manager at the beginning of the next week he promptly took care of me. It was a very quiet place to sleep.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank 807Sharon
Edgerton
Reviewed May 28, 2013

A very nice place to sleep. Not an large room, but adequate and very clean. The bathroom was very small, but cleverly designed to have a very nice shower size. The room we were in did not have a bath tub, just a shower. We found the staff to be very accomidating, unlike some other reviewers. We arrived about an hour before check in time and were allowed to get our room right away. Nothing fancy, but not a bad room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Perry D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Countryside Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Blair
Super 8 Fremont NE
Super 8 Fremont NE
#6 of 7 in Fremont

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!