“absolutely disappointing”

Add it.
Valentino's Pizza
Ranked #40 of 60 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I can't day enough terrible the service. you can definitely tell these are minimum wage employees with zero pride in their work. I can only hope that someday soon this skid mark will be scrubbed from the drawers of Nebraska.

There are newer reviews for Valentino's Pizza

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We ordered pizza and wings for carryout. The people working had great customer service skills and the food was so so good! I highly recommend the Taco Pizza. Yum! Yum! Yum!

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Numerous pizza choices at the buffet as well as pasta options, salad bar, and even fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Staff was great, prices were fine. We'd go back!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Went back for a visit to Fremont and decided to eat at Vals. It was a great buffet at a great price. I am not a buffet fan but this buffet had a great variety and all the food was great. The owner came around a couple times with a new pizza they had been promoting. They also came around with dessert pizza. The service was exceptional. I will be sure and come back again when I am in town.

1  Thank Scott8459