“Always Good”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Fremont
Reviewed April 5, 2016

Nice workers and the usual delicious drinks we enjoy! We have been to this one before and always include a trip on our Fremont visits.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 6, 2015

My son ordered a caramel flan latte and it was divine-this won me over as it has been extremely difficult to find a half decent coffee in the US. So I asked the lovely man what was his specialty. He mentioned something starting a v?? I chose two shots of coffee and it was layered with milk, caramel and coffee. You drink it all in one and it was absolutely magic! You get the hot and cold sensation as you drink it. Lovely young man-fantastic service!

Date of visit: April 2015