“Not Very Good Anymore”

Good for: Families with children
Nebraska
“Not Very Good Anymore”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I agree with the other posters, this placed used to be very good - not sure what happened but we will not be back. I ordered beef brisket & no amount of bar-be-que sauce could make those dry pieces of meat edible. Two others had Mexican food & felt like the ground beef had been microwaved too long, again dry & inedible. Another person ordered chicken fried steak, which was tough. This place has long been a family favorite, but not any more.

• Visited June 2013

Teaneck, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two for Two”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were back in Fremont for our family reunion and I had to go back to have the Baby Huey's Ribeye Steak. I am fortunate to eat all over the United States and I have never found a better Ribeye Steak. The one I had was 18oz. and lightly seasoned and cooked to perfection. I was here back in January and I have not stopped thinking about the steak and I was not disappointed. The service was a little slow and we had to wait even though there were tables available, but we were in the mood for some drinks before dinner anyway. A must try for Steak lovers!

• Visited June 2013
“Food was terrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Was excited to eat there as it used to be very good. Worst steak I ever had. Was very disappointed. We will never go back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DinersDriveInns
Fremont, Nebraska
“Going downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Don't know what is going on with this restaurant, use to be a great place to go. Went out with family here from out of state, ordered the New York Strip, it was tough and had a lot of grizzle in it.One of the worst steaks I have ever had. When something was said to the waitress, she appeared like she could care less. Guess next time family is in town we will be going somewhere else. Would not recommend.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Robert W
Kansas City, Missouri
“Glad I went back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I remember going to "The 'Mill" growing up. I was recently back for a visit, and had to stop in. The interior decor has changed quite a bit....for the better. The windmill itself is now part of the dining room. It's a neat room.
The menu and servings are still HUGE.
My steak was melt-in-your-mouth tender
Staff was friendly. All in all, glad I went back.

• Visited February 2013