“Best Pizza in Falls City!”
Review of Konstantinos Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Konstantinos Pizza
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Falls City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 7, 2014

By far, the best Pizza in Falls City, Nebraska. I personally know the owners and they do a great job making some fine pizza and making you feel welcome to their restaurant. Their lunch buffet is awesome with fresh salad bar that is well stocked with more than simple lettuce and dressing. They offer more than just simple pizza's also. Falls City may be a small town, but Konstantino's strives to be more than "small town" restaurant. Give them a try.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stopped by Konstantinos Pizza for lunch when I was traveling through Falls City earlier this week. Wow! The luncheon buffet is excellent! The salad bar offered several items, something for everyone. Personally, I like shredded lettuce, so a "thumbs up" from me. The pizza is out of this world! I especially enjoyed the pepperoni pizza. This place offers great food and great service at a bargain price. Looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank Terry H