“Incredible-What a jewel for Falls City, Nebraska”
Review of Grand Weaver Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Falls City
Grand Weaver Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Falls City
Reviewed July 15, 2009

My wife and I and several friends had the opportunity to stay at the Grand Weaver Hotel just a couple of weeks after they opened the freshly remodeled fourth floor and let me tell you, this place is beautiful!! All of the rooms are different in size and layout which gives the hotel a really great feel and a nice selection of room types. We had a very nice room in the center of the hotel with large windows for a great downtown view. The bathroom in our room had a nicely tiled shower and plenty of pressure and was nicely appointed with quality bath products. The furniture in these rooms is unbelievable!!!! The dressers, beds, and armoires are simply beautiful, different in all rooms I might add. Large flat screen televisions with plenty of channels and the new a/c - heater unit was very quiet. While our room did not have a jetted whirlpool tub, several of the rooms do, and they are surrounded by a nice stone surround. I could go on about this hotel, but would simply suggest staying there so you to can enjoy a stay in one of the finest hotels in the state of Nebraska. I have traveled extensively and stayed in many fine hotels across the country and the Grand Weaver is at the top of my list.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple

#2 of 2 in Mound City
Koch Motel
Koch Motel
#2 of 3 in Sabetha

Been to Grand Weaver Hotel? Share your experiences!