“Great value for the price”

USA Inns of America
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Doniphan
USA Inns of America
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Doniphan
Garland, Utah
“Great value for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2007

The motel is close to the freeway exit and easy to get to. Our room was clean but a little crowded with two beds in it. It was a great value for the price. We stayed there one night with 4 adults in the room and paid only $49.99 plus tax. The free breakfast was really good. They offered hot sausage on biscuits, bagels, danish pastries, juice, milk, chocolate mix and coffee. Our only complaint was that the dining area was quite small -- only 3 tables close together. I'd
recommend it to any travelers who just need a good place to stay and a hot breakfast before hitting the road again.

• Liked — It was a great value for the money!
  • Disliked — For the price, there was nothing to complain about.
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Wollongong
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2006

We stayed one night.Booked 2 rooms for Two adults and 3 kids.When we arrived the car park was a bit run down and I thought,MMMMM this is not looking good.But to my suprise the rooms were comfortable,clean and roomy.Close to the interstate,so not hard to find.Staff were very helpful.Breakfast was basic ,but no complaints.Not really near town ,so good for the night,but not as a base to see much.My only complaint is it is near a river or swamp,so the Mozzies are bad and BITE!So as you come in from the carpark,close the door QUICK!The motel had no bug spray,so this would of been a good thing to supply,as we had to spend an hour chasing Mozzies so we could get a nights sleep.Bug spray and internet,would be great,Great value,2 rooms for $50 each,compare this to my review of the Canyon Hotel in Williams Arizona and see what great value this place is.

• Liked — Clean good value
  • Disliked — Mozzies
  • Tips/Secrets — Take Bug Spray and book on Expedia
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank Wollongongwolf
central Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2005

The USA Inn is a fine motel for a budget traveler who wants a clean room and doesn't need a lot of extra amenities. The motel is located right at the Grand Island exit off I-80 along with several other motels listed under "Grand Island" in TripAdvisor, and there are gas stations, restaurants, and a truck stop just across the highway. A restaurant on the property was closed when I stayed.

My non-smoking room was clean and smelled fresh--there was no trace of smoke anywhere. It had two doors, one to the hallway and one to the parking lot--you can park right in front of your door on the first floor. The bed was comfortable and the sheets and towels were clean. The parking area isn't especially attractive, but there is plenty of room even for 18-wheelers. There was a lot of activity the night I stayed (Sunday) but the room was always quiet. They offered a continental breakfast but I had to leave before the staff was allowed to put it out, so I don't know what it consists of.

The owners have adopted the slogan "Economy - Luxury", and although I think "luxury" is a bit of a stretch, "economy" definitely fit. At under $50 this is a great value.

• Stayed July 2005
4 Thank mapcat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doniphan
Motel 6 Grand Island
Hampton Inn Grand Island
Hampton Inn Grand Island
#2 of 22 in Grand Island
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grand Island Inn & Suites

Been to USA Inns of America? Share your experiences!