Quito Airport Suites
$57
$43
$75
$70
All reviewsquito airportnext morninghot wateran hourtaxi servicethe ownerplace to staybetween flightswake up callno frillsarriving late at nightlong layoverother travelersbreakfast includedenglish speaking stafffree callsbreakfast and dinner
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our first impression was poor as our pre-booked pick up failed to show. Our next impression was quite funny as our taxi driver could not find the place (as for much if Ecuador, no-one bothers with signs!). But the hotel made it up to us by waiving the charge for the return transfer, lending us (free of charge) a hair dryer and fetching us a coke from a nearby shop (they only stock water, beer and wine!)

My only other criticism would be the single glazed windows - so close to an airport double glazing is essential to keep the noise out. However, at $49 I can overlook this as we would have spent at least this on taxis to Quito and back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank willgo79
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Quito Airport Suites is a real gem. Very close to the new airport but, in a quiet beautiful small town. The ammenities are excellent including a large central room where visitors can share tips and experiences, clean newly decorated rooms, excellent taxi service and best of all, an American, Domenick, is hands on to ensure that all your needs are met. This gem books fast so, plan well ahead.

Room Tip: All the rooms I saw were better than many others hotels.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Fishgold
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My flight schedule was so jammed on my return from Cuenca--Quito--U.S. that an overnight stay in Quito center (1 to 2 hours from the new airport) was impossible. I turned to Dom (Quito Airport Suites....10 minutes from the airport) for help and even though fully booked Dom accomodated me with a clean...small room to sleep for a couple of hours. I was met at the airport and returned to the airport right on schedule which Dom arranged. I will stay again at this property and truly Dom went above and beyond to help with my travel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank joubie
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. The accommodations were clean and comfortable and close to the airport. Breakfast was good. He has a phone available to traveler to call the US. It helps when you want to call home to say that you arrived ok. Domenick, an American, is wonderful. Very helpful. Makes you feel welcome no matter what time you arrive. It seems common that most flights from US arrive around 11pm. He sent a taxi and was extremely helpful. Domenick is very knowledgeable. It is great to have someone who is bilingual. I would absolutely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gail S
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed at this great boutique hotel our last 2 nights recently on our vacation in Ecuador. Dominick, the American manager made it easy for us to get to the airport and I highly suggest you email in advance so they can set up pick up or air port drop offs if you are not familiar with traveling from the airport. The meals were excellent, the very small village quaint and quite sweet, rooms clean and we throughly enjoyed the evening visits in the dining room, lounge with other travelers. I will definitely stay again. Entire staff was lovely. Affordable, close to the new airport and certainly convenient.

Room Tip: We stayed in main hotel which was very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family