“Delicious Food -- Fabulous Service”
Review of Hungrys North - CLOSED

Hungrys North
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Nebraska
“Delicious Food -- Fabulous Service”
Reviewed February 3, 2011

We were greated at the door by a cheerful waitress and the owner got us a round of drinks while we waited for a table at the bar. The food was fantastic -- the best steak I have had in a very long time - great flavor, fork tender and cooked to perfection. The salad bar was fresh with a nice selection of options. The waitress was very attentive and continued to bring us drinks with a lovely "here ya go honey or darlin" every time. Clean establishment with it's own local flair - I can't wait to go back!

• Visited February 2011

Lawrence, Kansas
“great steak, looks like a roadhouse”
Reviewed February 22, 2009

While in Sioux City IA, Hungry's was recommended to me as I love locally owned, hole-in-the-wall type restaurants. It didn't disappoint.
I enjoyed the KC Stip steak, tender and cooked to perfection at the open grill about 6 feet from my table. While the side salad was the boring standard iceberg lettuce variety and the baked potato was small and served with fake butter, the steak was so tasty that it won me over and will bring me back next time I'm in town.
The menu listed a variety of chicken, fish, and pork, but I think the reason you go there is to enjoy a steak or prime rib.
Tasty's is a family friendly establishment, at least during the dinner hour.