“Best Roadway Inn around”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodeway Inn Cozad

Rodeway Inn Cozad
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cozad
Mesquite, Nevada
“Best Roadway Inn around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

stayed twice , because the Inn is very clean , accommodating , friendly service and comfortable beds / rooms.
I have stayed at many motels along I-80 in Nebraska and found this to be the BEST for the price.

Room Tip: Handicap ?? Ask for Room 101
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Shannon J, Owner at Rodeway Inn Cozad, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
We sincerely appreciate you staying with our Rodeway Inn there in Cozad Nebraska during your April 6th travels! The General Manager, staff and I also want to thank your for choosing our hotel. They strive every day, every guest to ensure they deliver the best lodging experience possible and with reviews such as this, we can celebrate as a team and continue on our mission to deliver for all that stay with us. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
monument colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Clean, comfortable beds and good breakfast! Whoever hands out the star ratings ought to give this place a boost! As good as many 2.5 stars. Would absolutely stay here again. Easily accessible right off the interstate.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Shannon J, Owner at Rodeway Inn Cozad, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to send in your review from your stay at the end of March! I also want to thank you on behalf of my company and hotel, for choosing the Rodeway Inn in Cozad Nebraska. I know there are many wonderful options along I-80, so we sincerely appreciate you staying with us.

The General Manager loves to share wonderful reviews with the staff to ensure they know how they are positively impacting those that stay with them. I can attest that both the GM and the staff take customer service very seriously, so it makes me very proud to see reviews such as this. Thank you once again and we look forward to having you stay with us again on your next trip through Nebraska. Take care and travel safe!
Grand Rapids, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stay here every year on our drive from MI to CO. The rooms are always clean and the desk clerks are friendly. I think they upgraded the rooms since last year with new mattresses. The beds were very comfy. There is a complimentary breakfast but not the best I have had. It only has bread, sweet rolls, cereal, waffles, juices and coffee. There is no fruit or eggs. The waffle you make yourself was tasty. For out in the middle of podunk it is a nice stop over at a very reasonable rate $49.95...$55 out the door with an AARP discount. We will stop again next year. If only we could find a good place to stop on the way back.

Room Tip: We like to stay on the main floor. THese rooms have 2 queen beds. Second Floor has one king
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Shannon J, Owner at Rodeway Inn Cozad, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you all for taking the time to forward your comments from your recent stay at the Rodeway Inn here in Cozad Nebraska! Since purchasing this hotel in December 2013, I've come to really appreciate what "small town" hospitality truly is. This team of professionals that passionately operate this hotel, take all comments both constructive and positive in order to make it better for all those that choose to stop on their travels. I'm confident that as we move forward in 2014, this team will deliver a lodging experience you will remember. Thank you so much for your comments as well as staying with us here at the Rodeway Inn in Cozad Nebraska, we look forward to having you stay again!
Portland, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have never stayed at a Roadway Inn before.
If this is any indication of the chain ... I was very impressed.
The hotel was clean and the decor was pleasant.
The nightly rates are inexpensive and I would recommend getting the suite. Definitely worth it.
Patricia at the desk was nice. (She was actually adorable and extremely pleasant and made me feel like my business was important.)
The bed was kind of hard but the pillows were nice. The fan with the heat/a/c unit in my room had a scratchy sound. I'm sure it was just that particular unit in that room.
The heat worked fine. (It was 30 degrees outside the night that I stayed.)
The internet connection was "hit or miss" but that happens sometimes at 5 star hotels. It's such a random thing.
The breakfast area was nice/adequate.
In my room (suite) there was a flat screen in the living area and an old tube TV in the bedroom.
Plenty of towels. Plenty of hot water and the water pressure was good.
I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Saint Charles, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nice, clean, affordable hotel right off the interstate.

The staff was very friendly and made use feel like they wanted us to be there. They do not have coffee makers in the rooms but this was not an issue for me because they have coffee available 24 hours a day in the breakfast area. When I showed up at 5 AM in the breakfast area the staff quickly and happily offered to make a fresh pot.

A major part of our decision to stay here was they do not charge for having a pet in the room. So many places are charging $10 to $25 for pets these days which raises the real cost of the room a lot.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Northern Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Cozad's Rodeway certainly met our needs for a safe, clean and affordable place to spend the night while we were on a lengthy westward journey. Nothing fancy, but the staff was friendly and helpful with local recommendations. Pleasant summertime weather made it easy while unloading our vehicle, etc. Roll in there after sundown in early February, and I'd imagine that legendary High Plains wind and cold would make you wish for a front carriageway that was more sheltered, but, hey, it's Nebraska, where folks should know how to take care of themselves.

Room Tip: During warm weather months, ask for a room on the side of the motel that does not face the Interstat...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake City, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Pleasant stay in a pleasant community off I-80 in Nebraska. Overnight between western Colorado and Iowa. Clean, quiet room. Well lighted exterior. Breakfast was adequate/usual but not outstanding. If you ignore the "Lock your car and park at your own risk" signs on the exterior of the building and the "Lock your door and don't let any strangers in" signs on the room doors, it appeared to be quite safe--we had no problems the night we stayed. We also stayed on the backside and heard neither Interstate traffic nor train traffic.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cozad
Knights Inn Cozad Lexington Area
#2 of 3 in Gothenburg
Super 8 Lexington
Super 8 Lexington
#3 of 5 in Lexington

Been to Rodeway Inn Cozad? Share your experiences!