Rodeway Inn Cozad
Rodeway Inn(Elm Creek)
$56
$54
Agoda.com
All reviewsincluding wafflescontinental breakfastoff the highwayon a cross country road tripnorth plattenight's restnice stopmicrowave and refrigeratorfront desk ladyclean bathroomnight stayplace to stayroom was largenice propertyno elevatorbooked this hotelparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here in a push to get a little closer to Denver than where we usually stay, Lexington. Never stayed at Rodeway before, stayed here because of coupon, and were pleasantly surprised. Nice people, updated motel, comfortable bed. If you're headed west on I-80, skip Lexington, go a little further, and stay here. Breakfast was basic but adequate.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013

You don't have to travel to a bigger town or city to find a nice clean hotel. The beds are very comfortable. The rooms are very nice. The bathrooms have under mount sinks with granite countertops. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. We try to plan our business travels so we end up there for a stay. The breakfast could be a little better. I found bread (for toast), sweet rolls, one kind of cold cereal and a waffle machine. Across the parking lot is Burger King, so if you want some protein for breakfast, better go there. The price for the hotel was great so you can definitely afford to buy breakfast.

Room Tip: The hotel is close to the interstate so choose a room where you won't hear the trucks roar by. Before you arrive stop at a location like a truck stop where you can pick up travel coupons for Nebraska. You will get their standard room, 2 queen beds for around $50.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was traveling through on my way to Iowa on business and just needed to stop for the evening. It is right off the highway but very quiet. The lady who checked me in was very friendly and the owner checked me out and she was genuinely concerned on how my stay was. Bed was comfortable, water pressure was so so, towels were decent, and the room was very clean. The only downside was the dining available, or, lack there of. Cozad is a very small town and just not much there, but I digress, not the hotel's fault.

Will definitely stay again on my next trip through.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was very impressed by the Rodeway Inn in Cozad. It was such a releif to find a really clean and quiet place with friendly staff. The room was quite nice. I had a nice sleep at a good price. It was very easy to find. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DavidJoseph94
Reviewed February 9, 2013

There aren't enough nice words to say about this hotel and the staff; in addition the price is very reasonable. We came upon this place while visiting family in the area; it will be a 'come back to' place for us.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family