All reviews waffles clean rooms motel raj smoke nebraska
Reviewed March 12, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Angey M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My room smelled like a smoking room, and then they were out of milk at breakfast for cereal and unable to go get any, not of great importance and I felt the price was ok.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Angey M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

I do apologize for running out of milk. Cereal just isn't the same without it! If you were next to a smoking room, that may have been where the smell was coming from. In the future when you stay with us, if there is anything displeasing please let us know right away. We want to create the perfect Super Stay!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Perfect location, easy to find & easy access to the towns amenities. Lowest prices in town, with nice quiet rooms. The staff was friendly. Blake, the front desk/guest services person on staff greeted me with a smile & was able to answer all my questions & get me into a room quickly & easily.
Very nice experience overall.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for the positive review!!! I will share this review with Blake and let him know that his perfect customer service was appreciated!! We welcome you back to the Super 8-Columbus next time you are traveling!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed here after Christmas in order to attend a family memorial in Columbus. And, while the housekeeping was perhaps a bit slow, we were happy with our stay and planned to return in the future. One desk staffer named Jenna even provided a rate reduction to reflect our being part of a local event. After leaving, though, we noticed that over $30 extra had been charged to our credit card. After a call to the property and assurances that the error would be resolved, at this point the overcharge stands. Feel pretty certain that, had we not kept our receipt, the extra would have remained (and perhaps may yet remain) a Christmas bonus to the hotel.

Room Tip: First floor near the lobby entrance if, like us, you have lots of stuff to unload. But, that area does not seem to drain well so wear waterproof shoes in the rain and snow
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Angey M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

I will share your response with Jena! She is one of our spectacular Guest Service Representatives! I would like you to contact me personally with the details of your stay so I can look into your extra charge. I assure you we did not charge extra for a Christmas Bonus. I would like to correct any mistake we may have made! Have a wonderful day!