$129
Priceline
$92
$89
Orbitz.com
All reviewswafflesbreakfast room isclean roomsmotelrajsmokenebraska
Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Angey M, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

A Wyndham traveler
COPPELL
Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Angey M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This motel sure could use some updating. My room had a velveteen covered recliner that really belonged at the curb. The fiberglass tub wall was broken and patched. The strangest thing in the room is the AC/heater unit fan is always on to circulate air. There is no way to stop it, But the desk clerk was friendly and I did not have any problem with the wifi. I think I would try a different motel next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking time to provide us with some feedback! I do apologize for your less the perfect stay. The next time you are in our area, please call me directly and I will get you into one of our newer updated rooms, and make double sure we go that extra mile to provide you with a Super Stay!! With your A/C unit running, I would certainly appreciate if you could call our hotel and let us know what room you were in so we can have our maintenance dept look into it.

Angey
402.563.3456

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This place was a nice place to stay if your on a budget. The room was simple but nice, beds are kind of hard but have slept on worse and the bathroom needed some updating and looked dirty but I think that was just the look of the shower. The one thing that bothered me the most was all the door slamming, the walls must be thin cause we heard it all. But over all if I need to stay in columbus again and was on a budget would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Angey M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor! I've recently joined the Super 8 team as the new general manager. I have been reviewing previous comments to get an action plan in place to improve quality, cleanliness and service. You feedback was greatly appreciated and your concerns are being addressed. We hope to see you in the future!

Angey