“FIX THE PLUG INS!”

COPPELL
Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Angey M, Manager at Super 8 Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Angey M, General Manager at Super 8 Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This motel sure could use some updating. My room had a velveteen covered recliner that really belonged at the curb. The fiberglass tub wall was broken and patched. The strangest thing in the room is the AC/heater unit fan is always on to circulate air. There is no way to stop it, But the desk clerk was friendly and I did not have any problem with the wifi. I think I would try a different motel next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking time to provide us with some feedback! I do apologize for your less the perfect stay. The next time you are in our area, please call me directly and I will get you into one of our newer updated rooms, and make double sure we go that extra mile to provide you with a Super Stay!! With your A/C unit running, I would certainly appreciate if you could call our hotel and let us know what room you were in so we can have our maintenance dept look into it.

Angey
402.563.3456

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This place was a nice place to stay if your on a budget. The room was simple but nice, beds are kind of hard but have slept on worse and the bathroom needed some updating and looked dirty but I think that was just the look of the shower. The one thing that bothered me the most was all the door slamming, the walls must be thin cause we heard it all. But over all if I need to stay in columbus again and was on a budget would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Angey M, General Manager at Super 8 Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor! I've recently joined the Super 8 team as the new general manager. I have been reviewing previous comments to get an action plan in place to improve quality, cleanliness and service. You feedback was greatly appreciated and your concerns are being addressed. We hope to see you in the future!

Angey
Super 8-Columbus
402.563.3456

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Well, me and my husband stayed here for 2 or 3 in March 2012 days, don't remember...

ROOM = kind of dirty and very uncomfortable to work
SERVICES = not good
FRONT DESK STAFF = not to well trained, wrong information almost about everything
HOUSEKEEPING = horrible, not clean, you have to requested cleaning in advance
BED = hard mattress, mattress & pillows a strong urine smell.

The box spring had stain all over also the pillows, the towels, bed linen, lamps...
It was very difficult to us to take a shower there because the tub looked so dirty and I think it was because all the stains on it, so imagine to sleep on those stained bed linen!! Every requested made by us it was a negative answer without taking the time or the knowledge to being capable to assist us. I have requested to speak to the manager several times but I was told on every requested manager wasn't there, mmmmmm!!!! I'm downloading some pictures taking by us before we checked out, we just forgot to shot other pictures of the towels, bath tub and a zoom in the bed linen, I never take any pictures of any hotels but I just started to do it on this particulars hotels in case anyone have any doubt of my reviews on my tripadvisor profile. I hope this would help to anyone thinking to stay here, good luck!!!

P.S.
We had a two queen bed room and both were with stained...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Upon my arrival, I was upgraded from a queen bed to a king bed room. My room was at the end of the hall and was very quiet. I spent over an hour trying to get on the internet and called the front desk. I still couldn't log on and finally went to the front desk and she had to reset something on their end before I could get the log-on screen. The bed was very comfortable, and I enjoyed a great night's sleep. When I went for breakfast in the morning, I took the last of the regular coffee, and the girl who was working immediately made a fresh pot when I told her. My only complaint was the breakfast. There weren't very many choices and there was nothing for someone who is gluten intolerant.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the end of the hall for a quiet night's sleep.