Holiday Inn Express Columbus
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
$82
$66
$110
Travelocity
Victorian Inn North Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$59
Columbus Inn(Columbus)
$59
Schuyler Inn(Schuyler)
$50
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgreat hotelin townclean roomspancakesan updatepancake machinebreakfast hoursskeeter barnesfront desk staffawesome placeon linestaff was friendlynebraskaladymaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I travel a lot for my job & always enjoy staying at a Holiday Inn Express. The difference in this hotel was the manager & staff. (I heard he was the interim manager). Usually you never see the manager in a hotel- this guy was everywhere, helping where needed. And he always had a smile on his face whether he was talking to the staff or customers. The hospitality area was very comfortable and I saw people sitting there all day long, some sitting at the tables working & others on the couch reading. It has a "homey" feeling.which is nice when traveling away from home. My room was clean & comfortable.

This hotel is conveniently located next door to Skeeter Barnes Bar-B-Que. I ate there & had the best brisket ever. I highly suggest eating there as they have great food!

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor & had no noise problems.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
YounesMGMT, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express here in Columbus Nebraska...we know there are many other choices, so we appreciate you staying with us!

Also, thanks for noticing our passion to serve people. We strive every day, every guest to provide a wonderful experience and it is very nice to hear that we achieved that during your stay. I will make sure to pass along the comments with our team and celebrate together. We hope to see you in the future, take care until then!

Columbus Holiday Inn Express Team

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed 2 nights on business - service was the best ever! Front desk staff was more than accommodating and expressed genuine enthusiasm and concern - kept asking me if I needed help with carrying anything - even hotel mgr went out of his way to ensure my happiness. Very impressed! Room was good sized, new, very clean, good water pressure, quiet, convenient to shopping, restaurants, bars etc.

Room Tip: Highly recommend a stay here - will always stay if I am again in the area - oh, and ck out the cool military statues in Park.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words as well as noticing our passion to serve our valued guests! We also sincerely appreciate your choice in hotel accomodations as we know there are many other wonderful choices.

We strive every day, every guest to provide the experience you expect and it's very nice to hear we achieved that during your stay. I will be sure to pass this along to our team here at the Holiday Inn Express and celebrate together. We hope to see you on your next trip to Columbus, take care until then!

Columbus Holiday Inn Express Team

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We recently stayed in this hotel. We booked through hotels.com and had to make some changes to our reservation. The hotel staff called Hotels and worked out the reservation problems. After about an hour on the phone the Holiday Inn staff got us a 255$ refund from Hotels.com. Then the Holiday Inn staff apologized for taking so much of our time. No need to apologize as it was not their fault. Great staff, great hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
YounesMGMT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send your response regarding your recent stay! We also would like to thank you for selecting our property during your trip to Columbus...there are many wonderful options, so we sincerely appreciate you staying with us.

We've posted your comments on our Associate board as well as discussed in our staff meetings. I can say with no doubt, that the responses and the body language show how much they value you and others like you and the comments you share! We strive every day to provide the best experience possible and with wonderful comments such as these, we will celebrate and continue striving to provide it every day to every guest.

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Management

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family of 4 stayed there this past Father's Day weekend. It was great! Very clean. Very helpful and accommodating employees. We utilized the pool, the business center, the wireless internet, and checked out a movie from the front desk. Loved having the couch, table & chairs, and kitchenette area! Beds were outstandingly comfortable! Great location for us for this trip, since we needed to be on the east side of Columbus. I would highly recommend this location to anyone. It is also in a location that is convenient to several restaurants and stores. Breakfast was good and the help was constantly working to keep the breakfast area clean and food supplies stocked.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to this hotel many times over the years. I have always appreciated the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. I had not been back in a couple years and am glad that they improved their wireless internet. This is definitely the place to stay if you are stopping in Columbus.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business