Sleep Inn & Suites
$76
$103
$66
$110
Victorian Inn North Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$59
Columbus Inn(Columbus)
$59
Travelocity
Schuyler Inn(Schuyler)
$50
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstayed herein townfront deskroom was cleanlast summerhuge bathroomwould definitely stay here againone night stayking roomthe breakfast areagreat place to staystaff was friendlyshowerbedsnebraskawifimotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2009

We booked reservations with a computer one day before we arrived. Check-in was very fast as the motel had 2 assistants on duty in check-in. I had a 2nd floor room, but was somewhat disappointed to have to pack my bags up a stairwell, as there was no elevator at the particular entrance we used. The room was a 2 bed suite, with a couch. It was very clean and had a huge bathroom, with lots of space, but only a shower instead of a combination type tub. Water pressure and temperature were easily adjusted. Internet worked perfectly using a wireless connection. The room was very clean and well stocked with towels and had a fridge, iron and coffee maker. The tv had cable service, and all lights, outlets and lamps were in working order. It was a long way back to the pool, which is near the admission desk area and lobby. There were no changing rooms near the pool. The pool had a fair amount of chlorine content I think, but it was clear and reasonably sized. In the morning, the breakfast was well stocked. We did not hear another guest or sound all night, although the motel was full of guests. The motel is on US 30, so there were plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. I would recommend Sleep Inn based on my recent stay there.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2009

Basic basic basic. No frills here. Why do they keep sending me to small towns in Nebraska?! Last month it was Kearney, now Columbus. Send me someplace with a Hilton, people!

Pros:
Small-town staff was nice.
Breakfast was average, but there were choices.
Free wi-fi.
Safe in-room...but I still can't figure out why.
Inexpensive.

Cons:
Are they pillows or pancakes? I can't tell!
Pocket door on bathroom was annoying to say the least.
Uncomfortable beds.
Loud kids in the hall at midnight (Don't you know I have to be at a meeting at the hospital by 6:30?!)
Cheap.

I wouldn't stay here again, but the business paid for it this time.

P.S. The hospital in Columbus is very nice for a small-town hospital.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2008

The hotel staff is exceptional, but the rooms need help! The exterior is very nice and inviting. The entire inside needs updating. The rooms are dark, overcrowded and dingy. The rooms only have showers in the very small bathroom area. If they want to compete with newer hotels/motels in the area, they will have to make some changes. Although I feel the cleaning staff did do a good job of cleaning, it's hard "wipe away" years of use. It was not a pleasant feeling.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 16, 2007

The hotel has a nice sized indoor pool that families can enjoy. Their is a free breakfast with waffles, cereal, fruit, bagels, juice, etc... The staff is friendly and pleasant. The rooms are clean and in good physical shape. I have stayed here twice in the last year and will stay again when I visit Columbus.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)