“Great Stay”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Stay”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This hotel is very clean. The heating/air conditioning unit for our room was one of the quietest and most efficient we have encountered in the hundreds of hotels we have stayed in. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful, including the owner. There were plug-ins available for the block heater on our Diesel engine which is very important to us in cold weather. This hotel is also a very good value. Great prices. We need that since we are independent business travelers. We definitely recommend this hotel. You will sleep well.

Room Tip: We like 2nd floor rooms as they are always quieter. You could also choose a room away from the high...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sheila B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
California City, California
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I came to move my mom and had to stay almost three weeks. The beds were very comfortable. The room was clean. They had some of the most efficient washing machines I've used. The staff was very pleasant and most accommodating. My room was next to the street but the noice level was still low. The hotel is charming not only on the outside but on the inside. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jerri M
Kirbyville
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We are from Branson mo. and we stay at the Victorian Inn every time we go to Ne. It is always clean has very nice rooms. We recomend it to our friends when they ask about a good place to stay. We usually stay six or seven days when we are in Columbus. It is a great place to stay. Ron & Cindy w

1 Thank Ronald W
Hervey Bay
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We came to Columbus to catch up with friends and this was a great hotel. I had emailed from Australia for a reservation and turned up with no problems. The check-in was easy and the lady was very friendly and accommodating. We had the room right next door to reception and close to the guest laundry and breakfast room. The rooms were a good size and very homely. We had a fridge and microwave in the room. The rooms were warm and we even turned the heater off at night as the bedding was very comfortable. The hotel was lovely and clean. We stayed for 2 nights and the first mornings breakfast was lovely and plenty of food, however, the 2nd morning the hotel was much busier and when we went to breakfast (45minutes from ending) they had run out of milk and lots of other food also, so we actually had to purchase coffee and something to eat, so that was disappointing. I would stay here again though.

Columbus, Nebraska
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My family relocated to Columbus for my husband's job. Prior to moving our household, my husband had to move before me and stayed at the Victorian Inn for eight weeks. When I went ahead and moved with our children and small dog our whole family unexpectedly had to stay an additional two weeks at the Victorian Inn due to unforeseen circumstances. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. You really feel like you are home away from home. The hotel is very clean and quiet and conveniently located. The rates are reasonable (even the pet rate is reasonable). The owners and staff really went out of their way to assist us during a difficult time. I would not hesitate at all to recommend this hotel to others and will in fact book extended family there for visits to Columbus. This is the best hotel in Columbus!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CharlotteLG2012
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband & I are from Columbus and stay here frequently. The rooms are always clean & comfortable and the staff is extremely friendly. The owner always makes us feel like we are old friends. I always recommend Victorian Inn to other family members when we are going to be there for family events in Columbus! GREAT place to stay & GREAT value!

Janine & Mike Korgie

Ankeny, Iowa
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stay at this hotel on average of 3-6 times every quarter, and I never regret coming back here. The rooms are very clean. It is a quiet hotel, even with all the contractors that stay here. There is no riff-Raff like other area hotels. The management is nice, Kirsten at night is absolutely fabulous in accommodating.

Note if you are going to stay. Reserve early, it is a contractor hotel, and a favorite among the contractors. Be specific on what you want.

Room Tip: I like the outdoor rooms that have access from inside and outside.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business