“A wonderful place to stay!”

Victorian Inn North Columbus
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband and I were in town for a funeral. The owner of the hotel had reserved the King Suite room for us, knowing we would need a comfortable place to stay. We were given a very reasonable rate (this hotel gives a bereavement rate). The hotel and our room were immaculate, and we received excellent service. We had arrived late in the evening, yet the lady at the front desk took the extra time to make sure we would be comfortable in our room. We will definitely stay in this hotel again when we are in the area. This is a wonderful place to stay at a very reasonable rate.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 15, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Victorian Inn for one night (August 31st) as we were on our way to the Black Hills. We were both extremely pleased with the room, the price, the hotel employees and the owner Mike. The room was very clean and the lady working the front desk was extremely helpful and fun to talk to. Our room also had a microwave and mini-frig which was a perk. We will definately stay at the Victorian Inn any time we are in Columbus, Nebraska......we highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Our room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. We have stayed at other places in town and will not go back. We were very happy with the Victorian Inn and it will be our place to stay when visiting family.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My 81 year old mother and I stayed at the Victorian Inn last week. We were very pleased with the room, employees and other hotel guests. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We went to Columbus for my 40th class reunion and stayed at the Victorian Inn North. This was the 1st time I'd stayed in a hotel in Columbus because my family used to live there and no one lives there anymore. I stayed with my daughter who left her camcorder and camera in a drawer when we departed. Mike found it and immediately called us to tell us we had left it!!! I was soooo appreciative!! That equipment was worth thousands of dollars! Thank you, Mike for your honesty. The hotel was clean and pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I checked in under a "wedding block" and although I decided at the last minute to stay where the rest of the family was staying the staff made sure I would get the posted rate for the wedding. Upon check-in the staff was very professional and quite fun to chat with! Unfortunately the room I was assigned - even though a non-smoking room- had a rude guest who smoked in it. I went back to the front desk and they bumped me up to a suite at the same rate with no questions asked. I would certainly stay at this hotel again because of the service and the reasonable rate -- suite or no suite!! Thank you to the manager and staff because you made it great! Pam

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2011

This Hotel has been like a home away from home for my husband and I , We travel with work and are on the road more than home. This place is the cleanest place we have ever stayed, they make you feel very welcome and really take pride in their property! our stay consisted of 8 weeks and I'm sure glad we were able to find such a wonderful Hotel. I highly suggest this place over any other, I know you would not be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business