“Good food good service!”
Review of Picket Fence Cafe

Picket Fence Cafe
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Had the Patty Melt and curly fries. Both were excellent and the service was good also. Will go back!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed March 30, 2018

We were driving through and my husband wanted a breakfast meal for his evening meal. I had a Ruben. It was served quickly and hot. It wasn't the best we have had but we were in and out quickly. It was very quiet for 6PM, we were the 4th table filled. It was fun to see the downtown and the quaint streets.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Pie crust and flavor of pies have changed. I miss the fresh blueberries in the pancakes. Service is pretty good there.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2018

Had ate here at lunch a year or so ago. loved it then. Had breakfast in December on a Sundlay just before the breakfast buffet closed. was not as good, but will give them another try earlier on Sunday and lunch weekday. expecting good things.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I just visited here and we had such a hard time picking something off the menu! It all sounded so good I ended up getting a Hot Beef and he got a chicken fried steak sandwich he tried a bite of mine and it got the nod of approval! The meat was piled so high it was daunting but the gravy was so good! I will definitely be coming back to try all the other stuff I couldn't decide on!

Date of visit: October 2017