“Prime rib and Jack Danial Steak”
Review of Husker Steak House

Husker Steak House
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2016

They always have the best prime rib and my husband orders the steak every time we go. They have a great salad and the hash browns are good. This is our place to go if we go for dinner. It is close quarters but the food is worth it!

Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

The only downside to this place is the seating. The prime rib is to die for and the stakes are divine. Never had bad service there once!

Reviewed February 10, 2016

I always enjoy going to Husker House even though if it's busy you can't find a place to park and you're bumping elbows with other diners. But in spite of that I like their food, especially the prime rib and hashbrowns. I don't understand the little bowl of spaghetti instead of a vegetable and it's too tomato y besides being weird. Their Rubin's are really good and as is almost everything. The waitresses are very nice and friendly. Overall I could eat there 3 or 4 times a week. I'm so sick of cooking! I don't think it's over priced but someone else might disagree.

Reviewed November 30, 2015

Ate here on a Monday night after reading reviews on TA. Ordered the small filet with hash browns and salad. The salad was very good, fresh lettuce, lots of dressing, and crisp crackers. The filet was terrible. While it was cooked correctly, it had very poor taste and texture. For sure it was not fresh cut. Another review mentioned this, and I should have listened. The hash browns and spaghetti were very good, and service was fine. Just a bad tasting steak. Don't order the filet. The Shiraz was good too.

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

We visited here while our grandson was doing an internship. This was a wonderful place to eat. Lots of atmosphere and good wait staff.