“Bar is Adequate Food looked Good!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #21 of 53 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I joined a business acquaintance for cocktails at about 6:30pm on Thursday evening. Almost all of the bar stools were filled and people were smiling and talking. My only disappointment was the bartender appeared like she had a job, not a gig. The cocktails were appropriately made, but she took about 10 minutes to ask if I wanted a second. I appreciate friendly service staff when I travel and am probably more critical than most. The restaurant was busy and the food appeared to be presented well but since I didn't eat, I can't comment on the food quality. I would visit this place on my next trip to Columbus, NE

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The servers were truly exceptional. Even though this is a casual dining chain, my food was done very well compared to other Applebee's I have been to.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Great thing about Applebee's is you know what to expect. Fantastic waitress, Kim! Very helpful and knowledgeable about the menu and drinks. Ate too much!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Typical Applebees. Not great,not bad. But good attentive service.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I sat at the bar and was made to feel welcome. Angela was a wonderful bar tender. The managers were frinedly and stopped by to say hello and check on service.