“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dusters Resturant

Dusters Resturant
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lincoln, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I love Dusters. I have tried almost everything on the menu and eaten there probably 100 times total and I can honestly say that I have never had a bad experience. The service is great. Food is great. I love the beer cheese soup and prime rib early bird special. The lavoshes are to die for. The brewery makes for a nice experience. They have amazing pink moscato as well. My mouth is watering just writing about it, can't wait to make it back home to head to Dusters!

• Visited October 2012

Columbus, Nebraska, United States
“Great Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great Food, great service, Nice selections on menu, and they brew their own Ale's!! The atmosphere in the fire side room is exceptionally nice and inviting, makes you feel very comfortable.

Visited December 2012
Schuyler, Nebraska
“Love the pub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Every time we go here,we will sample a new brew at the pub, and its usually great. They make their own root beer and cream soda which our kids like too.
But the food is never quite, well, good. I hate it, because the building is beautiful, the idea is great. I got prime rib last time, don't even think they salt that stuff. The vegetables, for years, have been frozen wax and green beans. Served with a out of a bag bun, that can't even be bothered to warm.
Time before I had the early bird blackened tuna. It was disgusting, like cat food.
We are supposed to like this place because its a tradition, but I still feel like we deserve good food when we spend that much! try harder please! Would homemade sides and buns kill them?
Oh by the way, the French onion soup is pretty good, so its youre there, its your best bet!

“Yummy beer cheese soup!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I love to come here when I visit Columbus. The beer cheese soup and beer cheese pasta are great. They also have homemade root beer and cream soda. The dinner menu has a lot of variety. The only thing is that they close up shop pretty early, so don't plan on a late dinner.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice little suprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Traveled to Columbus about a month ago for a wedding - had some some research but not much - wrote down Duster's because of the Thursday night classic car drive in - boy were we pleasantly suprised. Seated very quickly - inside is so much nicer than you would expect from a Tavern! The beers they brewed were very good and had a great price too! Had the lavosh as an appetizer with the chicken artichoke - it could be a whole meal! Hubby had special - buffalo bangers and mash and really enjoyed that, I had their beef stroganoff and it was so good and creamy - came with a cup of their beer cheese soup - first time for that and it was very good! Over all it was a great night - after we ate we went out and looked at the cars and they were handing out free root beer floats with their own brewed root beer - great way to end a great dinner!

• Visited July 2012