“Hotel staff were pleasant, rooms were clean, breakfast was...”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Central City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Schaumburg, Illinois
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I wanted to stay in Central City because this is where my ex-girlfriend was raised and I wanted to see what she was always yakking about. It's the only motel in town except for a few places full of locals.

I've had some problems with Super 8s, mostly about the wi-fi, so I wasn't real exciting about staying at the franchise again. This Super 8 was one of the better ones.

The room was clean and everything worked. Frig, micro, coffee maker, nice channel selection and very fast wi-fi.

The price was kinda steep at $79 after tax for a single. Every few hours the wi-fi required me to reenter the network's password and watch a 30 second video commercial. That was kind of cheesey but a small price to pay for a good connection. Also, there was no electrical outlet under my desk and I had to fish behind the TV to unplug the micro so that i could plug in my laptop. This could have easily been avoided if there was a multi-plug power strip.

As for Central City, there's not much to do here unless you like to watch corn grow. I looked high and low for a decent regular restaraunt and had to settle for the Pizza Hut. I still don't know what my ex-gf was yakking about.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Hastings, Nebraska
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I saw a review below stating the only thing for breakfast was cereal and yogurt... on my visit there was cereal, yogurt, cinnamon rolls, toast, biscuits & gravy, oatmeal, apples and waffles!! quite a few options which was very pleasing. The price is a little high but the staff was friendly and helpful, especially the night lady! The room was clean and what you would expect with the price and type of hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
#6 of 22 in Grand Island
Grand Island Travelodge
Grand Island Travelodge
#5 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Property: Rodeway Inn
Address: 1701 31st St, South Highway 14, Central City, NE 68826-2715 (Formerly Super 8 Motel Central City)
Location: United States > Nebraska > Central City
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Central City
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central City