“Expensive--not worth it!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Central City
Reviewed March 27, 2012

They had my reservation screwed up. Reserved room through Hotwire, they then tried to make me pay again. Had to place call to Hotwire, and Hotwire had to call motel to clear up issue. Terribly unfriendly!! I would NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn

Reviewed June 23, 2011

We spent one night there. The room was clean. But, the recliner was broken, and the wireless network did not work. We could not get to the internet, and the front desk did not know what to do.

We had to take our laptop to the front lobby and use a cable/ethernet connection.

It wasn't horrible, but we won't be staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2010

This is the best hotel I ever stayed ..room was clean, people were really friendly...every time when I visit central city I always prefer to stay there and we come to central city at least 3 to 4 times a year..its always pleasure to stay there..they made a huge renovation to the property n now it looks brand new hotel...Thank you..

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2010

On the one hand, it was a clean room in a town where there were no other motels. The bed was also comfortable.

On the other hand, the walls were paper thin which made for a restless night. They had lost our reservation so we had to take a smoking room (these still exist?), and breakfast was fairly meh.

If my travels ever take me back to Central City, I will absolutely stay here, but given a choice, I would rather go somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2008

There was nothing wrong with the hotel but there was nothing fancy about it. It was the only hotel in town and it served its purpose. The breakfast in the morning was basic. The rooms were clean. No problems. I liked the salt water taffy at the check-in desk.

• Stayed: July 2006
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Kuhner
Reviewed January 2, 2007

Stayed again at this little motel, now sometime later. Still found it to be a great value for the price. The staff was very sweet, even offering free treats on Christmas eve. It was a nice stay and I recommend this place if you are in that neck of the woods.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank purplejenn11
#2 of 22 in Grand Island
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#10 of 22 in Grand Island

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Address: 1701 31st St, South Highway 14, Central City, NE 68826-2715 (Formerly Super 8 Motel Central City)
Location: United States > Nebraska > Central City
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Central City
Price Range: $81 - $97 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central City