See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

When visiting Verdellino for business I get used to go to this Hotel. Nice clean bedroom and possibility to use the little gym. The breakfast is more than enough and service very kind.

I have not had opportunity for lunch or dinner, so I can not judge.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

We had to accomodate in this hotel because of our flight cancellation. The room was dirty and breakfast was poor although this hotel has 4 stars. The location is really far away from the city centre. But the staffs were kind and tried to help you.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2016

I stayed here for three nights whilst attending a nearby music festival. The rooms are large - mine had a balcony with a view over adjacent fields with horses - but quite stark. There are no pictures or photographs on the walls. And given the size of the room, the TV is tiny. The shower room was good enough - good water pressure in the shower. And the bed very comfortable.
The staff were excellent. I ate in the restaurant on the first night and the food was really good - surprisingly so, actually. Would recommend eating there.
My one issue was that on the Saturday night, a large party of school children were staying - and they decided to have a sing-song at 2am. And the sound-proofing is so bad, that it seemed as if they were in the room with me! Other nights were fine - but if you see a large party of teenagers in reception, buy ear-plugs!!

Room tip: One away from other noisy guests!!
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

Clean rooms, decent breakfast. Sundays everything is closed except for a local pizza delivery place. The person at the desk some be able to help you order if you don't speak Italian.

Pretty much the only place to stay in Zingonia. If your have a car, I'd recommend staying in Bergamo instead.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip. I paid 60 and 75€ per night and for that price I was positively surprised. Very big modern and clean room with balcony, nice bathroom, free wifi, very comfy bed with good pillows. Staff is friendly and helpful. Downsides: I didn't like the breakfast (cheese, deli meat and yoghurt uncooled, fruit salad didn't look so great so I tried the fruit basket but it consisted of either overripe or underripe fruit) I guess if you like cake for breakfast you will be happy as there was a good choice but I prefer healthy. The second morning I skipped it. But for that price I cannot really complain. I recommend this hotel if you have to stay on business and don't expect anything fancy. Tip: if you have to go somewhere make sure to ask the reception minimum half an hour in advance as this place is in the middle of nowhere.

Date of stay: April 2014