Arrow Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Broken Bow(Broken Bow)(Great Value!)
$91
$48
$69
$84
$65
All reviewshistoric hotelliving roomfull kitchensmall towntown squaresmall apartmentblack hillsthe upper floorskitchen areabar and grillenjoyed our stayvisiting familynice hotelking suitecomfortable bedgreat place to staybow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2010

A welcome change from the chain hotels/motels. The accomodations were clean and comfortable. The accomodation I had was like a small apartment with range, fridge, breakfast bar and large bathroom. The staff was very pleasant, with a genuine concern for the client's comfort. Parking could be a little problem, but that was made up for by the pleasant atmosphere.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank YorkSadey
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We decided to take US 92 to get to Jackson, WY and the Arrow Hotel was a big reason i'm glad we did. A very cool and interesting hotel (not a $30 budget special) very spacious rooms, very clean, and the restaurant is great.

I've stayed at a lot of hotels when it is 10 F and the air in the room is sooo dry - but not here, excellent air quality and humidity. Too bad most travelers slog along on I-70 with all the ho-hum places.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank davekogden
Reviewed August 30, 2010

The place is where I expected in the downtown area. Parking was an issue when we arrived. Everyone in town was there eating at the hotel's restaurant. Which we later found out why. We came in on our bikes soaking wet and they allowed us to park in their garage for a small additional fee (great!). This allowed us to dry off our bikes and ourselves. The room was really cute and comfortable. The rate was shockingly low. This is a gem of a place on the scenic Sandhills Journey Byway.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank riderlady
Reviewed June 7, 2010

This hotel is supposed to be historic, and the brick exterior and inviting lobby have some actual midwestern charm. The rooms upstairs though, look like Motel 6--sort of disappointing, but everything works, they're clean, and the bed's are OK. They even have kitchens and living rooms, which is a bonus, I guess, but the furnishings are strictly low-budget. There was some kind of "white noise" going on in the bedroom, but otherwise, it was quiet. I shouldn't grumble because this place is in the middle of the prarie, with not much else going on in town--there really isn't another place to stay in the center of Broken Bow. The good thing about the Arrow is the bar, which is pretty nice--they had Flat Tire Ale on tap, and the restaurant, where we had a couple of good steaks. The staff is friendly and helpful., and we really needed help because my husband left his I-Phone in the bar and they returned it to him before he knew he'd lost it. They didn't offer breakfast until June, so we went down the street to the City Cafe, which had inexpensive but very filling offerings. There's also a nice ice-cream/soda shop in the square and a modern-style fancy coffee shop across the street. If you're in Broken Bow, it's not a bad place to stay, and it might even be the best place.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2009

This hotel was NOTHING like it is presented on the internet. First of all the price is more expensive than what is shown on the site. Second, they do except pets, but fail to mention until you have already checked in that there will be an extra $10.00 charge. The front desk staff lacked any personality, and were not welcoming to me AT ALL. The hotel sits on a very busy road (the hwy that runs through Broken Bow) and the trains run through town all night. It was quite loud all night. The biggest thing are the rooms. I was very specific when I made my reservation, and what I got was not even close. The pictures posted are not even close to what our room was like. We had a love seat that could fit 1 adult and a young child, and a chair. The kitchen was from the 60's or 70's, and there was no table and chairs to sit at. The suite was all together very small. The room that had the best space was the bathroom! Lobby and restaurant were beautiful. We would have loved for our room to be the same. With a little love and some time someone could really make this hotel a beautiful one. Until then I would not recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family