My parents came for a weekend visit and have stayed at this motel many times before but will NEVER do so again!!! When they got to their room it was solid ice in front of the door, in the room there were balls of hair in the tub, the toilet was GROSS as was the rest of the bathroom. The dresser drawers were full of food crumbs and garbage, coffee pot had a dirty coffee bag in it but no fresh coffee to make. Refrigerator was dirty and had mold in the bottom. Chairs were broken and covered in animal hair. Animal pee pads were on the shelf of the closet with animal feces on the wall. Contacted the office and found a 10-12 year old boy who stated his parents were not there. My daughter contacted the owner and she sent her daughter to clean while we went to supper and all she did was clean the toilet. There was never an offer of a discount or a different room or anything done about the ice, ETC only the excuse that they were having trouble with their maid. Never again will I let my parents stay there and I will never again recommend this motel to anyone. Disgusting BEWARE!!