“This is the best B&B I have ever spent the night.”

Oft's Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bennington
Oft's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Bennington B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Gordon and Linda were the best hosts. They love this family home and this was how you feel about their home. This is more than a B&B because of the family history heirlooms through out the home. The tour of the home was a snap shot of the history of a Nebraska family "town" home along with the farming history of the area. I stayed in one of the big up stair bedrooms. The bathrooms have been recently remodeled and are beautiful. I wish I had more time to really study the museum quality artifacts and history of this home and family. I had only one day to stay in NE and flew out the next morning. Gordon fixed me an egg omelet at 3:30 AM that accommodated my diet restrictions (Diabetes). I hope to be a guest again!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Oft's Bed & Breakfast

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bennington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Omaha West
Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Days Inn & Suites Omaha NE
Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area

Been to Oft's Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!