“The next time I randomly decide to go to Omaha, I'm Staying at Oft's B&B AGAIN!”

Oft's Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bennington
Oft's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Bennington B&B and Inns
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

First, I would like to say that I traveled to Omaha, to prove everyone wrong about NE....and I am pretty sure that I did, with the help of an amazing Bed and Breakfast.

Oft's bed and breakfast is a hidden surprise in the the town of Bennington, NE. The owners are welcoming and friendly and have lots of historical information on their family owned home.

What you get for $89 a night.
1. A tour of the house, which is on the National Historical Registry.
2. A clean, beautifully decorated room. The furnishings are original and in great condition.
3. Access to your own private bathroom
4. A quiet and safe place to sleep
5. The best breakfast and coffee on that side of the Mississippi that would put any hotel or motel to shame.
6. Quick access to the best sights in Omaha and surrounding areas, (including the amazing bronze statues).
7. Suggestions to the best places to visit and eat while in the Omaha area.

Staying at Oft's B&B is a win win situation, and it will not leave you disappointed. As I suspected, traveling to NE and back, (WI), was far more exciting than one could expect it to be. So if you're going to the Omaha area for business or pleasure, be sure to consider Oft's B&B.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Tehachapi, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at Oft's. The hosts made us feel really welcome and the home has been lovingly and carefully restored to it's original splendor (except for the modern bathrooms!). What a beautiful room! Luxurious linens, balcony, yummy treats, tasty breakfasts and stimulating conversation. There is so much history in this house you can spend an hour just reading and looking at all their wonderful things from the family's past. You will not be disappointed. We had such a lovely visit that we will make this our regular stop when we are in Omaha.

Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2011

We met friends at this lovely bed & breakfast for a relaxed weekend of visiting. The home is lovingly restored to beauty and grandeur and is filled with marvelous antiques. If offered the perfect setting for our gathering. The owners are friendly and accommodating, providing extra touches like warm rhubarb cobbler for an afternoon picnic on one of the porches. Comfortable and inviting, this is an ideal B & B, and we will definitely return!

Belvidere, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2011

The rooms were of the highest quality. The furnishings were exquisit. The environment was quite and the bed very comfortable. I actually slept 10 hours the first night there. Each breakfast was different and urique. It goes without saying very delicious. Gordon and Linda were excelent hosts and made us feel right at home. I can even overlook the fact that the rooms were on the second floor and no elevator because we had such a great time. We plan to stay there whenever we go to visit our son and his family in Omaha.

Room Tip: If you like a big bed get 1, big tub get the othr
  • Stayed April 2011
Manhattan, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2011

My wife and I had a fantastic stay at the Oft B&B! We traveled to Omaha for a state wrestling tournament and a late Valentine's weekend. Our stay was awesome! The home is absolutely beautiful and filled with so much history and antques. Our room (Gordon room) was beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. Gordon and Linda are wonderful hosts and we really enjoyed our conversations with them. Gordon made a delicious breakfast each morning and catered to our schedule. Our Valentine's weekend was both romantic and relaxing at the OFT B&B. We plan to stay here again the next time we are in Omaha and would recommend this to any couple who is looking for a relaxing and romantic place to stay. Our stay was simply outstanding!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

Gordon and Linda were the best hosts. They love this family home and this was how you feel about their home. This is more than a B&B because of the family history heirlooms through out the home. The tour of the home was a snap shot of the history of a Nebraska family "town" home along with the farming history of the area. I stayed in one of the big up stair bedrooms. The bathrooms have been recently remodeled and are beautiful. I wish I had more time to really study the museum quality artifacts and history of this home and family. I had only one day to stay in NE and flew out the next morning. Gordon fixed me an egg omelet at 3:30 AM that accommodated my diet restrictions (Diabetes). I hope to be a guest again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bennington
Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area
Home2 Suites by Hilton Omaha West
Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Northwest
Magnolia Hotel Omaha
New Victorian Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs-I-29

Been to Oft's Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!