Rodeway Inn
Sunrise Motel(Bellevue)
$60
$70
Imperial Motel(Bellevue)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2011

The hotel is clean and the people here are so very nice. I have stayed here 3 times now.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank spunkie712
Reviewed June 21, 2011

The pictures of the rooms online are nicer than the room we are in. I had to go out to buy cleaner cause the bathroom needed to be cleaned. Then found out that the bathtub drains SO SLOW that it is almost impossible to even clean the bathtub (Makes me wonder how the maids were able to or not able to more like it!!!) Not to mention pretty disqusting to have to have standing water while trying to shower.

Also halls and lobby areas not clean. If it wasnt for the CWS going on and most places being booked or 4 times the normal price, we would so be out of here.. Might actually look more into other places to stay if they don't fix the tub tomorrow.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
SClausen, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2011

I want to apologize for the cleanliness of your tub and the fact the drain was not working well. This is not acceptable and not the usual standard for the Rodeway Inn.

After talking with staff this morning 6/23, I understand that you checked in 6/21 and the concerns were addressed on 6/22 but could have been taken care of more timely. I understand all seems to be working for you now. I am sorry that you had any concerns at all as our intention is to have each guest be comfortable upon arrival and throughout their stay.

If I can be of any further assistance feel free to contact me personally and Thank you for choosing to stay at Rodeway Inn.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

Great stay!! Front desk staff is amazing. Jessica and Tonya are very helpful and make customer service their first priority. Room was clean..I will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Justpassingthrough3
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I actually think that this hotel, just 15 minutes south of downtown, is one of the best places to stay in Omaha. The daily rates are competitive, but I think no other place others the combination of amenities, service, and value for weekly or monthly stays. The staff is friendly and responsive. The free breakfast each morning is decent. And the overall value is unparalleled. I give it my highest ranking and my personal recommendation, and I have traveled quite a bit over the years. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank NebraskaJack
Reviewed May 11, 2011

I have been staying at the rodeway inn bellevue, since Jan. of 2011. I have been extremely happy with my stay because the rooms are nice and clean, i have been able to have my dogs with me and the staff is very outgoing and friendly.
Jessica at the front desk, Ram and Christie (the head housekeeper) have gone far above and beyond their duties to accomidate my needs. Whenever I have to conduct business in the office I am greeted with a smile and a solution.
I was in a car accident and Christie and Samantha(housekeeping) took me to the hospital when I was in pain.
I will never forget my stay here as I have made new friends with the staff here.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business