Rodeway Inn
ComfortInn
$72
$119
$76
WoodSpring Suites Omaha Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$73
Sunrise Motel(Bellevue)
$60
$72
$70
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Rooms were available when we got in late from delayed flights. Staff was very considerate and helpful. Rooms were clean.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Becsue27
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I'm typically not very picky and can overlook a lot of things, so I really didn't have much of a problem at the Bellevue Roadway Inn. It was the stopping point on a Canadian road trip where I stopped traveling west and started heading north on I-29, so it was a convenient location without paying Omaha or Council Bluff's jacked up rates. I can say that for it: the price was certainly right.

The front desk staff were friendly enough, and I had no complaints about them. The room itself was... interesting. The mirror on the ceiling above the bed was quite a bit tacky, though. Is this a place you typically bring hookers? Certainly felt like it... Dunno why else you would have that... setup.

The main part of the room was clean, the sink... worked, the TV was nothing special but worked, and the property, which initially looked a little run down, was safe. Wouldn't use the pool. The bathroom was my main point of contention. Either housekeeping uses a golden colored cleaner or... yeah. You figure it out.

So, I've seen worse. Did I get the vibe that such an experience was typical there? Maybe not. If you want to save some cash, why not? If you're a total neat freak, or strictly value a Puritan environment for yourself or your children, perhaps this isn't the place to stay. Little Johnny might have some questions as to why you would put a mirror on the ceiling or why the neighbors are yelling so loud all night long.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2010

If I could leave zero stars, I would because this place doesn't even deserve one star. It definitely is not worth the price I paid (even at a corporate rate!). The one staff member I met face-to-face was pleasant enough but even she did not like the motel and thought the price was too high for what it was when I mentioned it. My friend and I got two seperate rooms and I thought "Ok, maybe it isn't as bad as it looks" and I was surprised when I got into the hotel that it looked pretty good. Large, open room with a large bed and large TV. No refrigerator - but for the most part it was all good. Then I got to the bathroom portion and was apalled. I am an individual who HAS to have a decent bathroom in a hotel where I stay; I'm a germaphob when it comes to stuff like that. There was hair every where, the toilet seat was busted, and when I climbed into the shower I was scared to touch anything. The water didn't get hot at all and I had to duck to use the showerhead because it was so short! The tub drain didn't work right (I'm guessing clogged) and I ended up laying towels down everywhere just because I couldn't stand to walk on the dirty linoleum anymore. My friend came in and asked for my perfume because her room reeked of smoke although we were in non-smoking rooms. The vending machines were not full and the bed was hard as a rock and I woke up with a sore neck. To top that off, both my friend and I got a call from the front desk that next morning rudely asking if "we planned on staying checking out or she would charge us for another night" ... It was 10:45 AM and checkout was at 11 AM.

Dirty rooms, hard beds, crappy showers, rude service... Definitely not worth what I paid for!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2010

The room was a wreck. The wallpaper was peeling, bugs on the wall, the furniture was old, and the sink area was warped and coming apart. The walkway carpet was worn through, the whole place smelled, it needs to torn down.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank 66dude
Reviewed May 7, 2010

Very friendly and accomodating staff.
Drive up to the room, no lobby's or hallways.
Coffee anytime & continental breakfast
Reasonable rates for the extended stay workers.
15 minutes from downtown Omaha.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business