“Wonderful experience”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Bellevue
Kansas City, Missouri
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this Best Western. The staff was welcoming and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. This was the best I had slept in a hotel for a long time. Breakfast was like a typical hotel breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WhiteHouseInnManager, Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Omaha South, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am so glad you slept well and enjoyed our rooms. We welcome you back anytime you are in the Bellevue, NE area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Bossier City
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Staff very accommodating when I found my reservations were not what I thought, problem with central booking. They did a great job in getting us in and of our two rooms, only one had to move once. Breakfast was more than I expected, and very well maintained. Rooms were kept cleaned by a great crew and the presidential theme was nicely done. As with the other reviewers, the trains can be noisy in the front of the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so glad we were able to find rooms for you during your stay. I'm glad you enjoyed your rooms and breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Decatur, Il, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were able to stay in a comfortable room with great food for breakfast. I especially liked the sausage gravy. The fresh fruit is always a nice touch! The staff was very helpful and nice. The hotel was close to our family and to the zoo! Everything including food and the shopping was close.

Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I booked this hotel for two nights to stay as we would be passing through Omaha on our cross country move. Unfortunately our car broke down and we could not make our destination the day we were going to check in. I tried to cancel the reservation. They would not let me cancel for either day and charged me for both even after contacting a supervisor and explaining the situation. I understand being charged for the first day, but I easily canceled in time for the second time. The supervisors were extremely rude and refused to work with us in any way. I had to go through our wonderful bank to reverse the charge for the second night. Will never consider this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
WhiteHouseInnManager, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Omaha South, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
I am so sorry you were unhappy with our hotel. We do understand that sometimes plans change due to unforeseen circumstances. I am sorry there was a mis-communication regarding the charges for your stay. Our policy for a late cancellation for a No Show is a standard 1 night fee. You were only ever charged for one night. I am sorry for the confusion. We would like to invite you to stay at our hotel so that we may show you we do provide excellent customer service. Please consider us in your future travels.

Travelers are raving about these Bellevue hotels

Highland, Indiana
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Reserved weeks in advance to get ground floor handicap room and they stuck us in the back on the second floor. The one handicap parking space was taken. Free is too high a price for what was being presented as breakfast. Nowhere to sit and eat it anyway. Huge hotel and four tiny tables crowded into a tiny room for the obligatory throw-away breakfast. Dark scary parking lot. Place is pretty much lost in time. Found multiple code violations. What a dump. Cou lod be a gold mine if the owners showed up and maybe cared just a little.

Room Tip: Keep driving.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I am so sorry we did not provide you with the excellent customer service you were expecting. I will follow up with our front desk to address the reasons for not having our handicapped accessible room available. I am sorry you were unhappy with our breakfast. We do have just a 58 room hotel and you are right, the breakfast bar cannot accommodate every one at the same time- wish we could as many times people like to just sit and enjoy our breakfast. While I can't control where the cars park in our parking lot, I do hope you were able to get a close space. I'm sorry you feel our hotel is unsatisfactory, we have a new hot tub, direct TV, and linens. We are working to improve our hotel every day. I would like to invite you stop in and stay with us again so that we can show you we are a quality hotel.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Very fun experience--will definitely return here if i'm in omaha again. was a reasonable distance <10 miles from the College World Series TD Ameritrade Stadium. Also was near a fun old-style Steak place Cascio's.
Best part was that Each room had a presdential theme. Some had the name of a president on the door. Front of hotel had pillars like the North side of the white house in DC. Our room had pictures of Harry S Truman. Great place for a teacher or for anyone who wants their kids to appreciate US history.
Hotel also had a hot tub and some exercise equipment. Breakfast was tasty. Room clean. was happy that sink was separate from bathroom so getting ready wqas easier for the 4 of us.
Only downsides--1) near a busy railroad track--be sure to ask for room away from tracks--we did. 2) breakfast room was very small and breakfast attendant alittle pushy; 3) costs are very high (>$200) during June 13-16 due to the College World series--but that's to be expected--same deal every where else in Omaha/Bellevue and Council Bluffs

Colorado Springs
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Of course the CWS was going on so I paid $189 a night for this hotel. I drop my daughter off with her dad every summer and hate to turn and burn. No elevator to the second floor, and we had a ton of luggage. Internet had no password so not only was it slow but also unsecured. There were not enough outlet plugs to charge things up. The room was ok, but old. If I would have paid the normal rate of $85 I would not be so mad, but it's what I could get at the time. If your looking for something better stay at the holiday inn express in Bellevue I enjoyed that much better and they have a pool.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple