SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Omaha South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sunrise Motel(Bellevue)
Rodeway Inn(Bellevue)
View Hotel
All reviewswhite house innwafflesthemed roomssolid hotelgreat value for the priceneeded a place to staynew carpetseveral yearsrooms were very cleannice breakfastfree breakfastbellevue areapresidentmotellobbyomahadanny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed here in December 2013 for one night. I booked it via Hotwire, and I was really happy with my stay. I'm a presidential junkie, so the fact that every room was named after a former President was awesome. My first room didn't have a working heater, so I had to go to the desk to get another room. The clerk seemed to think I should pay for another room, so once I disabused him of this idea, he got me in another room and I slept very well. I would stay here again with no problem.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed here a couple weeks ago, it was really cold out, they gave me a place to plug my truck in, was up and gone before breakfast, but room was very nice, really cool the history that is hanging on the walls of this hotel, staff was very friendly

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013

i stay here one night a week every week. the staff is very caring and helpful. the beds are awesome. I have been coming here for 3 years now and will continue to stay here every week. The breakfast is good and the check in/ check out process is easy and quick.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel is by far one of the best hotels in the area! The rooms are very clean and the staff are the best! Upon arrival we were greeted by a lady at the front desk, I believe her name was Mary, and she made our stay a very pleasant one! She goes above and beyond to please the customers!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed November 24, 2013

When I go for business to Omaha/Bellevue,Ne. I always stay there, the staff are top notch, they always go out of there way to attend to my needs, Lynn and her staff are wonderful ! I have been stay there for 4 years, dont plan on changing that. I always look forward to my stay and seeing old friends ! If anyone is ever in that area stop in and see them and you will soon figure out very quickly why I have been staying there all this time, Marys warm cookies at night is a nice touch to a very long day !!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business