“A Clean, Solid Hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Bellevue
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“A Clean, Solid Hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

The White house Inn has everything one needs for a good night stay. Clean, secure, good check-in, and pretty quiet.
The decor is in good condition - it is however a 1975 style decor. This should not be a detraction for anyone looking for a good place to stop or regular travelers. Not exciting, just a good room.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
The bed (a king) was one of the better I have slept on.

Room Tip: Recommend King room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mikea1949

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our family stayed here for a three day weekend. The room was clean and large. The bathroom is a little small, but the sink area is large. The beds were enjoyable but a little worn. Everything worked. The maids were nice and cordial. The front desk help were friendly and they had plenty of warm cookies to hand out. The hot tub worked the first night, but was out of service the next two nights. It was fixed the day we left. We stayed upstairs at the back. Away from train noise in the front. There is no elevator. It was a great stay for a visit to the local zoo.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quiet and away from the railroad tracks in the front.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
corsicana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Do not stay in this hotel unless you want to be robbed. Either doors do not securely lock. someone has a master a key. The cleaning staff goes into your room while do not disturb sign is out while you are eating breakfast

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WhiteHouseInnManager, Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Omaha South, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
I am so sorry you experienced an issue during your stay! We have taken this complaint very seriously and completed a thorough investigation. We provide security cameras throughout the hotel as well as electronic key locks on all the guest room doors. I would be happy to share our security and electronic records with you.

I have followed through with our front desk and housekeeping staff with proper education regarding guest room doors that are found open. Our goal is for every guest to feel secure in our hotel we will continue to make every effort to provide a secure place to stay in every way we can. Again I am so sorry you experienced an issue during your stay and I truely hope the missing items are found.
Bellevue, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our home was getting demo for a whole week and so i can be around dust and dirt and on top of all that I was SICK!!! So my hubby and I stayed here and I must say the Staff was wonderful and very Friendly didn't have a problem with having my pets They always asked if we needed anything. I know some people had some neg. feedback but i feel what you put out is what you get back. Every person at the Best Western treated us with the best. Even found a better rate for us because we stayed an extra night. Thank you to that Staff that made our stay a *HOME AWAY FROM HOME*
Sanchez

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Forsyth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Room was very nice and clean. I had a horrible experience during my first ever visit to Bellevue. Lynn the manager is top notch. She was pleasant and professional in her response to me in a time of need. All I can say is she went above and beyond to brighten my day. Thank you Lynn and I will continue to stay with Best Western.

Room Tip: Pay attention to parking.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gary R
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Weekly stay rate is decent. Train sounds run through the night along with the fire station across the street! Housekeeping staff is very rude, they didn't realize I understand Spanish, which is what they spoke when speaking rudely of me! Manager also has issues with the "customer is always right" mission, and made me feel like a total bother!

• Stayed April 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is a pretty basic Best Western that is undergoing a renovation. The staff is very nice, pleasant and eager to help. My family stays at this hotel every year when they are in Bellevue for Christmas, and only this year have had a complaint. It seems the owners are reusing existing bed frames -which is fine- my grandparents had a room with two double beds, but the frames stuck out so far it was like they were meant for a queen or king sized bed. Be sure to watch your ankles because they leave a nasty mark!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family