“Visit to Omaha”

Fort Knox
“Visit to Omaha”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My stay was fine with the exception of 2 things:
1. I dont thing i should have been charged an extra day of stay when i checked in on Feb 13th. I was due to check in on the 13th anyway, but we arrived around 5 am and the clerked charged me an extra day. If the hotel is not full and our room was ready, why cant we check in upon arrival. I did not ask nor did I expect the hotel to cleam our room an additional day.

2. The breakfast needs to be beefed up some.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bellevue, Nebraska
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had the room with a hot tub! Didn't know for sure what I was going to get as the photos online are limited. I was happy with what we got though the room was a good size. The hot tub was very relaxing wish it was just a little bigger 2 people hardly fit. The breakfast was good & had plenty of choices. The staff however left a lot to be desired. They were not very friendly and upon check in we were not offered help or even a smile, and upon checkout we were not asked how our stay was. Bottom line I would and will stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Gery W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bellevue, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, but not happy that my staff was not satisfactory. We try our best to make sure that our staff is professional and welcoming at all times. Do you happen to remember which staff member you dealt with? Either name or date and time of day would be very helpful.

Thank you for selecting Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham/Bellevue. I hope that you will stay with us again the next tome you are in the Bellevue area.

Gery Whalen
Travelers also viewed these Bellevue hotels
Hampton Inn Bellevue
SureStay Plus Hotel Omaha South
Candlewood Suites Bellevue
Candlewood Suites Bellevue
#7 of 10 in Bellevue

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bellevue? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bellevue

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bellevue
Address: 3008 Samson Way, Bellevue, NE 68123-3188
Location: United States > Nebraska > Bellevue
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Bellevue
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bellevue 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Bellevue Hotel Bellevue