Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bellevue
$60
$70
Imperial Motel(Bellevue)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleangas stationcomfortable staybasic hotelcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsgrocery storewafflesdesk clerkgood nights sleepwould definitely stay here againbiscuits and gravystaff was friendlyfirst floora great stayeasy accesscereal
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I travel 75% of my professional life and have stayed literally thousands of nights out for work. This Microtel was stylish, clean, comfortable and just an excellent overall value. The people were very professional, kind and courteous. Waking up one morning with a searing headache from too much wine, I called down the the front desk and the girl there gave me some ibuprofen, free of charge and asked if I needed any more for later. The free breakfast was great, ..not just a muffin and bland coffee like most places. Full breakfast. The beds were probably the most comfortable I've slept in too. Anyway, if i could select just ONE place for every time I travel now, this would be it.
PS...check out the awesome zoo if you have time ...I live in San Diego and this zoo in Omaha is the BEST.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2011

The lobby smelled as soon as we arrived. The two employees at the front desk, one was being trained, were very sloppy in appearance. Hall carpets had stains. Once to the room I was appalled by the small size of the room, the smell, cleanliness of the bathroom, and lack of towels for four in a room booked for four. When I questioned this I was told they only ever put a certain amount of towels in the room. I said, "Really, so no matter what I would have to call for housekeeping to get us towels? That is a pathetic joke and inconvient! We were to stay 3 nights, we left after one night, more specificly we were there 5 hours (remember we were a late arrival). We woke got our belongings and went next door to their competitor, The Hampton Inn. I had called the other hotel at about 3 in the morning and had arrangements to have an early check in there so we could shower and start our day RIGHT! I will NEVER recommend this hotel chain after our experience and it highlighted the customer service of The Hampton Inn,it at least showed me the right chain to book with from now on!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

A friend of mine found this hotel in an online hotel auction. We had never stayed at this peticular chain. I was overly impressed. There were two queen size beds and a window seat that also served as a bed. The rooms were very roomy, clean, and furnished very nicely. The staff was very friendly, and informative. The desk clerk was very familar with the area and was able to guide us to several places. The breakfast was plentiful, just your basics like waffles, pastries, and cereal.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2011

The room is tiny. I imagine that most of their clientele are business travelers who are working at one of the very close office parks. If you want to walk to work, okay, but in Bellevue, you need to drive for food and anything else, so you might as well stay someplace else that has rooms larger than a closet, and front desk people who are friendly. I suggest the Rodeway Inn on Fort Crook Road.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank NebraskaJack
Reviewed February 13, 2011

We were a little reticent about plans to stay at this Microtel given a few of the previous reviews, but found it to be a nice place with clean, spacious rooms.

Our king suite was ready for occupancy despite a late arrival. The linens were clean, floor swept, and bathroom completely fresh and stocked.

The suite consisted of two primary divisions, plus a bathroom. The king sized bed occupied one area, while a sleeper sofa, side chest, coffee table and dinette set with two chairs occupied the other. A kitchenette separated the two spaces. It was equipped with a micro-fridge, microwave oven, sink, and cabinets.

Details of the room may be seen in the photos.

Breakfast is available in the lobby area. It was very typical of morning meals served at budget hotels: boiled eggs, a couple of varieties of dry cereal, bagels, toast, and the latest craze in hotels across the country: make 'em yourself waffles.

If you're interested in a big breakfast or in eating sit-down meals in a restaurant, you'll need to drive. A Runza restaurant sits to the east of this property, but their menu is rather limited. (We tried several of their items and found their trademark Runza sandwiches interesting. We agreed they are an "acquired taste"...but that's another review!) The only other source of food within walking distance is Bucky's convenience store, just across the front parking lot from the hotel's main entrance.

Maintenance seems to be pretty good here. The parking lot had been cleared of recent heavy snow and the lobby area was well-kept. I did notice a few minor items: a screw in the light switch faceplate in the bathroom had been partially removed, the armoire had a large smear across both doors, and the front panel of our heating unit was open when we arrived. Nothing major, however.

A computer and printer are available for patrons in the lobby area. We only used it to check locations and times on the web, but found response was very slow.

Item: one reviewer commented about noise from pigeons on the roof. The birds were present, even in late January, but we had no problem with them.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property to anyone looking for a functional, comfortable place to stay in the Bellevue area.

• Stayed: January 2011