“Best Korean food I have ever had outside of Korea!”

Korean Grill Egg Rolls to Go
Ranked #9 of 127 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have been to Korea a dozen or so times and I love the food there. I have tried a few different places back here in the States, but I have never been too impressed; until now! This restaurant is great! It is small, but the food is not only delicious, but tastes authentic (at least to this rookie). The staff is very friendly and helpful for 1st time Korean eaters and the portions are quite large. If you are looking for some excellent Korean, I recommend trying this place. The Dolsot bibimbap is my favorite!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Cafeteria style. Food was authentic with a few twists although nothing exceptional. Having lots of choices of main and side dishes makes this a fun and enjoyable place. I was just visiting but if I lived here I would likely eat here over most of the Chinese and Thai places that I used to because of the variety and value. The owner lady is a hoot. There are some cook to order dishes too. Don't expect fine dining and you will enjoy.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This little strip mall place is well worth a detour off I80, south on US 75 into Bellevue. LIke so many small asian restaurants, it is short on ambience, but the food is some of the best Korean I have had in the US. The place is just down the road from Offutt Air Force base, which is the home of the US Strategic Air Command. There are plenty of Koreans and people who have lived in South Korea who long for a taste of home and they find it here. I was visiting for lunch about 3 PM with some friends, some of whom were vegetarian and some of whom were carnivores. The vegetarian selections are limited but excellent. Among the "meat" entrees were some tofu patties that were superb, especially with chili and sesame and a shoyu, rice vinegar and herb dipping sauces. She--and all the food is cooked by one tireless lady--prepares several barbeque dishes with beef, pork and chicken all of which received raves, particularly from my god daughter who lived in various parts of Korea over three years teaching English. Her favorite is the kimchi soup which comes to the table boiling in a stone crock and is so full of flavor that I didn't need to taste--I could just enjoy the fragrance. For the most part, the combination platter dishes are adjusted spice-wise for the American palate, but the kimchi soup was full on Korean! Combination platters provide options for 1, 2 or 3 meat dishes, steamed or fried rice, vegetarian sweet potato noodles with vegies and two vegetable sides, most of which are assorted kimchis. The soybean kimchi was surprisingly plain but that was the only thing that seemed a little below par. The egg rolls and crab rangoon are superb and made to order. By the time we tucked into our culinary trip back to Korea the little place was completely full--at 3:30 in the afternoon!! It is perhaps 10 minutes off the freeway and if you are a vegetarian who is getting a little tired of Subway after Subway, you'll be happy.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great Korean food authentic and true snack style as you would get in Korea. Wonderful service and the owner is very friendly.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is one of our "go-to" restaurants when we don't want to cook. The owner and her tasty food make up for the small, unassuming space.

We've tried just about everything she makes and can't pick favorites. The bibimbap is as good as any we've had (we've been to several Korean restaurants throughout the country). We love the pork bulgogi, the curry, the kalbi, EVERYTHING. The cold salads are always fresh and delish. I'd never had kimchi before eating here and now I'm hooked on it!

The owner is such a sweet lady, always sweet to customers and happy to teach about her food. She's the reason we've tried so many things.

We'll continue to visit this lady and her restaurant.