“Authentic”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“Authentic”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very tasty authentic Thai. Heat scale is 1 to 5 but beware I like my food hot and spicy but 3 is close to my limits. Decor is a little tired but the service and food is excellent. This was my 4th visit and I intend to return.

Visited August 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Buffet leaves much to be desired”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I went in with a group for the buffet and was a little disappointed. I had two different types of chicken dish and the "General" chicken was so bland I almost couldn't eat it. I didn't feel like the quality of the meat was all that great either. I can't speak to the made to order food because I didn't have any, but as for my experience with the buffet, there is far better Thai in the area.

• Visited June 2013
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Ordering off the menu is far better than the buffet”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Although the buffet is a good value, I find I much prefer the meals prepared to order. The owner/operator is a very personable lady who grows many of the authentic Thai peppers in her own garden. The number 10 spicy is no joke. You have to convince her you can handle it. My wife who grew up eating New Orleans Cajun prefers the 6. I grew up with (older) foster brothers from southeast Asia. I tried to keep up with them (as the little brother). I can take the 10, but it is brutal. Unless you are trying to win a bet, stay below 8.
There was one poor review. I think she had a bad experience at the buffet. The lunch buffet is geared toward American pallets looking for a lunch value. If you want authentic Thai order off the menu. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
Grand Island, Nebraska
“Worst Thai food”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

WORST EVER! The caucasian guy who took my order looked & spoke like he didn't want to be there. I am Lao/Thai so i grew up eating Thai/lao food my whole life. I am so disappointed in this so-called Thai Restaurant. It the worst i'v ever had andi seriously want my money back. Pad Thai and Drunken noodles tasted the same bland and greasy only difference was the size of the noodles, chicken fried rice also had no taste and chicken was embarassingly dry and it had tomatoes in it which is unusual for fried rice, larb was overwhelmingly sour and the beef was also dry and i spent more time picking out all of the unneccessarry red onions, and they even messed up the most simplest thing... The sticky rice. I know how to make sticky rice so i know that they steamed new rice with the old because the sticky rice was both overcooked and undercooked. They should be ashamed of themselves! I will NEVER EVER go there again nor recommend it. I would rate this place zero stars if i was allowed to.

5 Thank SSB29
“Yumyum curry!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Best curry ever! Very small buffet with not a lot of options, but there is a menu and it's amazing!