“Janet”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Janet”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Wow, I have never seen a burger so big. Food and service were excellent. Would highly recommend this little Jem of a restaurant.

Visited May 2013

Bellevue, Nebraska
“You just have no idea”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had this amazing egg burger. It was greasy and runny and huge and delicious and....Terrific! It's a unique style, whereas you eat with a napkin and no plate. A basket is available upon request. They do have challenge burger, but you had better come there near starvation if you want to get close to half of it eaten. I love it, and will probably go there again tonight.

Visited April 2013
Omaha, Ne
“great hometown burgers”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you need a fried burger fix, this is the place to go. Atmosphere is that of an authentic burger joint.

Visited September 2012
BELLEVUE, Nebraska, USA
“LOVE IT”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

the last time i went there was the night before i had my son. not only was the food great but so were the people. they gave us a stellas onies for the new baby

Visited September 2012
Bellevue, Nebraska, United States
“World's greatest tasting burger here.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Yesterday we enjoyed a hamburger and marveled at the flavor!
My husband and friend had the blue cheese and bacon burger and I had the southwest. Amazing flavors!! It is so big I had to smash it down to get it in my mouth. We also enjoyed Stella's fresh cut fries and sweet potato waffle fries, oh my. They have a great selection of beers and the staff helped me choose one. The wait staff is always awesome.

Visited April 2013