“Sorry....I like a buffet” 4 of 5 bubbles

Golden Corral
Ranked #81 of 123 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Sorry....I like a buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

They do a nice job for a reason priced menu. We meet with business connects and everyone gets what they want. They can easily handle a big group.

Visited October 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice Buffet, Good Service, Great Value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stopped on 9/29 for an early dinner after a full day at Vala's Pumpkin Patch in Gretna. This is not a fine dining experience but we knew that walking in. You walk in the door, pick up a tray, give your drink order, pay and then head to the buffet. However, we were greeted at a table by an attentive server and I was pleasantly surprised to find healthy looking choices on the buffet. There were 2 baked fish choices, rotisserie chicken, a nice salad bar and vegetables that weren't swimming in butter. I say "healthy looking" because you can't really see salt content. My husband and son were happy with the meat choices which included grilled pork, meatloaf, fried chicken and some other meats I lost track of after their 3rd trip. Plenty for kids as well including spaghetti, mac & cheese, chicken noodle soup and simple vegetables like baked potatoes, roasted redskin potatoes, corn on the cob, string beans and broccoli. This is only helpful if you can walk past all the fatty, high calorie food which looked pretty good. My grand daughter was very happy with the spaghetti and broccoli and of course the desserts. The desserts are over the top and too numerous to list here but the chocolate fountain was a huge hit. While we were finishing up our dinner it was disturbing to see one child put a marshmallow in the chocolate, take a bite and stick that same marshmallow back in the fountain...twice. I don't want to think about how many times that happens a day. Apparently parents are too busy to prevent that behavior and the restaurant is either too busy or indifferent to prevent it. It's the only reason I didn't rate this restaurant a Very Good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Minnesota, United States
“Best Selection & Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

This was our first time to a Golden Corral and it was definitely a great choice! It puts other buffets to shame. Not only was the food excellent, but the service from all the employees was the best. I can't say enough, except I wish they would build one by us!

Visited June 2012