“Decent Italian Food”

Add it.
Ranked #63 of 130 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I usually get the basil turkey sandwich, which I absolutely love. I tend to steer away from pastas because I'm picky about it being al dente. The breadstick are outstanding, and unlimited when dining it. The prices are terrific!

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Having visited Fazoli's in my college-aged youth, I had fond memories of the chain. Alas, as an older adult, this restaurant fell far short of my memories.

I got takeout, so I only saw the front portion of the store, which I suppose was clean enough. I ordered fettucini alfredo, with chicken. It came with a side of breadsticks.

The breadsticks were great! I'm sure they were incredibly unhealthy but they tasted wonderful. The fettucini alfredo, not so much. I've had better frozen food than what I got. The fettucini was overly sticky and had no taste to it. The chicken also had no taste, and was incredibly dry and fairly sparse. There was something like two pounds of it, too -- not sure how much but an utterly ridiculous amount, especially given that there was no way I'd want leftovers.

Can't recommend the place!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed April 15, 2009

pricey for fast food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!