“Best Chinese food in Nebraska”
Review of China Road - CLOSED

China Road
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wow, the food is excellent, the service is great and the view over the fields to the Papillion Creek is nice. Outdoor service is available in the summer and is on the north side of the restaurant. Plan for a romantic evening.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were in the area for just one night. Picked this place from the ratings here on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed at all. It was obvious that the owner was there and she cared greatly about her customers. The young man who waited on us was polite and very attentive. The food was excellent and as is normal more than we could possibly finish. I would recommend this to anyone looking for some very good traditional Chinese food.

1  Thank mainiac1957
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I arrived here at 8:00 p.m. on a Saturday evening. There was plenty of parking. I was quickly seated, and my order was taken. When my food arrived and I began my meal, I realized that I was eating the best garlic chicken I have ever tasted. It came with steamed rice. I ate the entire dish and was stuffed. The waiter even gave me more steamed rice to eat as I was finishing the garlic chicken. The waiter also made sure that my water glass was always full. All the staff were friendly. The total bill came to $12.40, which included tax. (I only had water to drink.) I highly recommend China Road. When in the Bellevue area, I will definitely be eating at this restaurant again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

China Rd is my favorite place to eat Chinese. . Been going since I was a kid... The help and owners are great also

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Ate there mid week and came in kind of close to closing, but were treated very well from start to finish. Had a variety of dishes and all were very well prepared, with lean meats, light sauces and crisp vegetables. Really good hot and sour soup. The décor was on the upscale side, and the restaurant seemed very clean and organized. Overall a little pricey, but we all felt the price / value equation was good. It just might not be a place you take the little urchins.