“Surprisingly good”

Good for: Families with children
USA
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Excellent firecracker chicken, lemon chicken and dumplings...very nice host and wait staff... Went with family including infant and 3 year old...They were accomodating and provided good service throughout. Would definitely return if we lived close by.

Visited June 2013

North Troy, Vermont, United States
“Best Chinese food!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is the best chinese food... great portion sizes...so much in fact my husband and I shared one meal and got egg rolls. Staff is very nice and friendly. Great meal on a small budget.

• Visited June 2013
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Always good”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

China Road has never disappointed me. Their appetizers are creative and flavorful. Their service is extremely prompt and friendly. Every meal I've had here has been delicious.

• Visited January 2013
Stanwood, Washington
“great food great service”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It was so nice. The staff had good suggestions, lots of smiles and excellent service. The food was delicious, what can I say, a great place for Chinese Cuisine

Visited May 2013
Michigan
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I don't usually have too many good things to say about most Chinese restaurants. I find the food to be about the same quality as the Chinese food you get at the mall food court. However, China Road really suprised me. The food was some of the best Chinese food I have ever had and the service was awsome. They were very friendly and accomidating. They even opened a closed section for us because we said we wanted to sit in the warmest part of the restaurant. The prices were also great. They could get away with charging a lot more for the quality of their food. This will become a must go place every time I am in Nebraska.

• Visited January 2013