“Good Ribs”

Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #6 of 127 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 26, 2014

After a tiring day on the road, we found this restaurant in a small strip mall as we were trying to locate our hotel. (Sometimes strange GPS directions work out for the best.) Yes, it is a chain, but when tired consistently good food rules. When our food arrived, I found my baked potato was not warm. The manager was on her rounds greeting guests so she actually took away my potato leaving me to attack my ribs. She quickly returned with a hot, loaded potato. Politeness always helps in awkward situations. The trainer and her recruit were attentive helpful, even though it was a busy night. Appears to be a locals restaurant, which is always a good sign. I would return again.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The menu is varied. The food was good and the staff was friendly. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Famous Dave's catered our pre-wedding event and did an amazing job for us. No only was the food as outstanding as eating in one of their restaurants but the two servers Famous Dave's sent to serve guests were friendly, helpful and took care of everything including clean up. They helped make our event more relaxing and fun for everyone.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Look at the picture I am posting, just look at that. All that for only 40 bucks. Everything was cooked to perfection, everything was delicious. And the service was incredible, when they found out my Argentine wife was having American BBQ for the first time ever, they gave us a bottle of one of their sauces for free. And I thought Rudy´s of Texas was good. No, no, no, no, this is the best.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is great the service is awesome and the prices are very affordable.I would recommend Famous Dave's to anyone who likes good barbecue