“Excellent Taste of Korea with friendly service”
Review of Korean House

Korean House
Ranked #52 of 127 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Korean
Bellevue
“Excellent Taste of Korea with friendly service”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I never had Korean food until hubby introduced me to Korean House in 2004 after having been in Korea. I love the food and the quality as well as the wonderful service. They always treat you as family. One of my favorite resturaunts :) Tell Jay and Gee I sent ya.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Mae300

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little hole-in-the-wall provides friendly service and affordable great food.”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

If you insist on a stylishly designed interior for your dining experience, this place isn't for you, but the restaurant is always clean, bright, and never too crowded. The prices are quite reasonable (I suggest the kimbap for an appetizer) and the service is fast and reliable, great place for lunch, as the folks on Offutt can vouch. Great place if you're new to Korean food.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank iamireland
“Friendly Family Dining”
Reviewed April 8, 2011

My family and I have been frequenting this restaurant for over 10 years and we have never had a bad experience. The people are extremely friendly and make an effort to get to know their customers, as well as provide them with excellent Korean food. I have taken many friends here and they all agree the food is wonderful and rave to their friends about their experience. My family and I have been in love with this place, the food, and the friendly welcome we get every visit, and I highly recommend you try it at least once. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2011
3 Thank cupcakegiraffe
“Great food”
Reviewed December 19, 2010

Didn’t know this place was here. We were going to the other Korean restaurant in town until my wife (from Korean) tried this place with her friend. She loved it and said it was just like back home. She finds the Kimchee soup and stir fried squid irresistible. But I crave the marinated and grilled Bulgogi and Kalbee (beef ribs). Try it.

2 Thank Mark45434
Kansas City
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 9, 2009

This is a wonderful place to eat. The food is great. The owners are wonderful. Our waiter is always the best. Dont listen the the review above. This is a great place to eat.

1 Thank KCEater

Been to Korean House? Share your experiences!